Chapter 13 Leo the DemonSlayer

"Uh, yeah, you are a little too late on the warning!" Leo yelled as he ran for dear life.

He carried a small device he made, almost like a myst phone where he could give and receive calls on the run. He invented it well before he died once he found out how ineffective myst transmissions were. It uses fire and some water to make steam, then he says the prayers and the transmission come in. If he is called the small device will receive it and activate on its own.

"Where are you?" Hazel asked.

"I don't know . . . Athens? Screw it I'm in Greece."

Frank came into view of the myst generator.

"Did you say a Devil? What is happening over there?"

Leo jumped onto a branch and hid. "Don't ask me. Weird chick pops out of nowhere, claims to be Azgal, a devil of hell and started vaporizing shiz."

He jumped before a blast of magic made the tree he was hiding behind explode. He continued his sprinting through the forest, but he didn't feel like he was putting any distance from him and the Devil. It felt more like she was toying with him.

"Jason went the direction, I hope that guys doing fine. Why do all supernatural women hate me! I hope Ryan gets here soon."

Suddenly, a blast of magic came from somewhere behind him and made the device disintegrate into powder. Kolakos sat on a branch a stone's throw away, smiling wickedly. She held an umbrella twice her height with a large spike at the end, crackling with energy glowing ominously red light. She still wore the puffy dress, and it didn't slow her down.

"One last chance human," she said with a devilish grin. "Tell me where Ryan is and you shall live."

"Fine he's in the underworld," she grimaced and looked at him deeply.

"I can tell when humans lie. Now, I will nearly kill you and bring you to my commander. Perhaps they can perhaps convince you to tell the truth. She shouldn't mind if you're missing a limb or two."

She fired another blast of magic that disintegrated the large tree behind him. He ran as the dust gave him time to escape.

Think Guapo, what do we know about  Devils?

Fast, strong, heal fast, eats souls and love to make deals. Really bad at small talk.

That's not helping us now, is it? Duck!

He ducked from a zap of grey lightning that destroyed the section if forest he was then she grunted and kept tracking him.

What are we going to do!

Get a hold of yourself, we can't freak out.

Is she coming from the left? The right. Above?! Below?!I need a solution bro. Wait, what is that? Tree!

Too late, he crashed right into a tall tree and fell down to the Earth where she was waiting for him. She bared her fangs.

"Maybe you'll move less when I drain you of your blood!"

"Wait wait wait I need that to live!"

She grabbed him by the throat and bit deeply into his neck. She was way stronger than he was. He couldn't even struggle. But then, a flash of lightning struck and the two separated. The Devil retrieved her weapon while Thalia and Jason descended down into the small clearing.

"I don't know whether to hug you or set you on fire," Leo said to Jason. "You left me to get chased by a Devil. I thought we were friends. And when did Thalia get here?"