Chapter 4- Into the cafe

“Rose”. I open my eyes slowly to find Liam leaning over me.

“What the hell!” I shout. He backs off and holds a finger to his mouth.

“It’s six in the morning, shhh” he whispers. This is creepy at all, six in the morning and he’s watching me sleep.

“What do you want?” I ask as I lie back down and close my eyes.

“Thought you’d want to feed, you know once you’ve started it’s difficult to stop” he says and moves closer.

“Yes okay”. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down; positioning my head to his neck I bit softly through the skin. Like last time his blood was warm, flowing and tasty. I feel Liam start to kiss my neck slowly. I loosen my grip on his back making him move his head back round to look at me.

“Better” he says and smiles, the guy’s smile could kill me just by looking at me.

“Yeah” I say quickly before pulling him down and kissing him. He kisses me back, his hands brushing through my hair gently.

Holy shit she’s so perfect. I giggle after I hear his thought, I’m not that perfect. A loud bang pulls us out of kissing. I grab a pillow and put it in front of me like a shield.

“What was that?” I ask as I shuffle into a sitting position.

“I’m not sure…. Louis… Harry… Niall… Zayn… anyone?” he shouts at the door. I pull the covers round me. Please don’t be a murderer, please don’t be a rapist or a vampire killer. Van Helsing, problems could occur.

“Sorry I fell through the window as I was climbing in” Niall mutters as he leans against the door. He came out of nowhere. “Sorry I scared you Rose”. He coughs before trudging out of sight. There was another bang as he shuts the door then the bed creaking.

“He didn’t look good” I say.

“No he didn’t” Liam says and stands up. “I’ll go check on him” and with that he leaves the room. Oh my god, I just kissed him. It was just in the heat of the moment right, it didn’t mean anything. Maybe it was like what Niall said about the scent attracting the other sex or maybe his blood just made me go crazy for a second. Yeah that’s what it was. I don’t like him, I’m not falling for him at all.

I stand up and go quickly over to my wardrobe. After undressing and pulling on jeans and a t-shirt in a second I walk downstairs. I learnt that I don’t need to brush my teeth anymore. I painted my nails last night and will you look at that, plain again. So if I cut my hair it’ll grow back the next day, it’s a good thing I got my hair done a week before I died otherwise I’d have roots showing and everything, how could I live forever with brown roots and blonde hair. However we need to have baths to keep our scent down. If we don’t wash our scent grows stronger, so strong the whole street could be at the door just trying to kiss me, awkward again. I find Liam sitting next to Niall on the couch when I walk into the living room.

“You okay Ni?” I ask.

“What yeah I dunno what’s wrong with me?” he mumbles. I walk round the couch and lean over the side to Liam’s ear.

“Is this normal, I didn’t know vampires get ill?” I ask. We’re supposed to be immortal, healing vampires that don’t get ill.

“No I’m sure it’s nothing, maybe the blood he drank wasn’t very nice, upset stomach” Liam says and rubs his stomach, giving me the puppy eyes along with it. I smile before walking into the kitchen and pulling open the fridge door. Let’s see, strawberries, yoghurt. I open the freezer and pull out the ice cream. Setting it out on the bench I chop up the strawberries and put them in the blender. Last time I was making a smoothie was when I was with Tammy.