Chapter 8- Forbidden

“You have to give me my own space Liam” I shout as I stomp down the stairs. This is a valid question now, what is this guy’s problem?

“I will when you start paying attention to me. Have you seen how much money you’re spending on your phone texting Callum?” Listen to him, I will when I start paying attention to him.

“Sorry that we’re friends”. I turn around and stare at Liam standing at the top of the stairs with my phone.

“Friends huh… I wish I could see you kiss kiss. You’re so beautiful Rose kiss kiss. Want to get coffee kiss kiss? Yes this is friends isn’t it? I forbid you to see him” he shouts. He what?

“Stop looking at my messages. You cannot ground me, or forbid me from seeing anyone I want to. I’m 16 years old Liam, I can do a lot of things without permissions so back off” I shout back. What a bad comeback Rose.

“For that inappropriate sentence you are going to actually clean your room. You are still 16 and whether you like it or not, you’re living under my roof and that’s that”. He doesn’t give this treatment to the boys.

“You are so unfair, I hate you”. I mean it, I mean it!

“Are you guys okay?” Niall has been listening to everything hasn’t he?

“No we’re not okay; he thinks he can control my life Niall”. I hug Niall tightly, whimpering into his shoulder.

“You can’t cry Rose” Liam speaks up. I imagine Liam flying across the landing.

“Liam!” Niall shouts. Job well done.

Just leave Rose. You hate me that much. Why don’t you go and have sex with Callum?

Just for that I will. I push Niall off me and stomp out the house. Urgh I don’t have my phone, good thing I know that he’s at work. I calm down as I stand outside the café. Inside Callum is setting down a cup of something on a table. He’s so adorable, his smile, his hair the way it’s spiked up naturally. His eyes glow in the light.

“Are you going to stand out there all day or come in so Callum can see you?” I look to the side to see Lucy. Callum’s best friend and now I guess mines. At least I’ve found someone nicer to replace Tammy.

“Heya Lucy, yeah I’m coming” I say and follow her inside.

“Callum I’ll take over, you’ve got 5 minutes” Lucy says. Callum passes her the notebook and he walks over to me.

“Come into the back with me” he says and takes my hand and leads the way.

“You won’t be able to text me for a while. Hey Benjamin. Liam broke it by accident. Hiya Angelica” I greet the cooks as we walk past into the back room.

“It’s okay I understand” he pulls me close. “I’ve missed you”.

“I’ve missed you too”. I look up at him and smile. He leans in slowly and kisses me.

“Callum I think we need to talk” I say.

“Oh that’s not good” he says.

“It depends on what you class as not good” I say hoping to make him laugh a little.

“What’s up?”

“Just… nothing actually everything’s perfect” I say and smile. Just I’m a vampire with a controlling father/creator and he’s probably going to kill you because I’m seeing you and texting you regularly.

“As long as you’re sure” he says.

“Positive, we’re fine. I’m fine too. I should warn you about something though”.