Chapter 17- Marked

“You guys are soaking. Where have you been?” Niall asks as we walk in.

“Swimming” I say. “Erm what are you doing” I ask. Niall was on the floor with a hammer and a broken box of various things.

“I was trying to fix the Xbox” he says.

“And pulling it apart was the way to go” I say as I walk over. Zayn and Louis were sitting on the couch watching Niall”.

“Well yes I guess. They let me do it” he says and points to the boys after thinking about what he had done.

“Well done boys. This means we’re going to have to replace the Xbox. We only just replaced the TV last week you know” Liam states. I pull my hair to my side and squeeze it tightly letting all the water drop to the floor.

“This is Sapphire, we’re going up to my room. Don’t disturb us”. Harry walks in with a girl who was practically naked, and walks upstairs. His door bangs and I hear his bed creak.

“Okay”.

“Just don’t Rose. Let him be happy for a while” Liam says. I sit down next to Niall and take the hammer off him.

“Can I smash it?” I whisper to Niall. He nods excitedly. I raise the hammer before bringing it down on the Xbox and I hear all the loud smashes.

“Why did you do that?” Liam asks.

“Because it was dead anyway”. Liam hides his face in his hands and groans.

“Louis go make a smoothie” I say to him.

“Sure, I’m only watching Niall because I’m bored. Oh yeah Liam, Zayn made some wires spark behind the TV when he was trying to fix the image and well we had to pour water on it” Louis says before running into the kitchen.

“Louis!” Zayn shouts. Liam looks at Zayn rather angrily. “Oops” he holds his hands up before sprinting away. I stand up and walk over to Liam.

“Just breathe. It’s all okay. We’ll just go out shopping then we’ll go on holiday” I say and I entwine both our hands together.

“We’re going on holiday” Niall perks up.

“Yeah we’re going on holiday” I say.

“One mango smoothie on the table Rose. Did I hear right, are we going on holiday?” Louis asks.

“Yes we’re going on holiday” I say. “If someone says that again I’m going to slap them”. Liam laughs before kissing me on the forehead.

“I just heard, are we going on holiday?” I turn around to face Zayn.

“Just, just stand right there Zayn” I say before raising my hand and slapping him in the face.

“Ouch” I yell. “Your face hurt my hand”.

“What was that for? And your hand hurt my face” Zayn yells.

“We’re going on holiday” I shout.

“Doesn’t mean you get to hit me” he says and rubs his face.

“It does now” I say. Zayn nods his head slowly before sitting down. I walk over to the table and take my smoothie before jumping up on the table and sipping my drink.

“Louis this is disgusting” I shout as I spit out the drink on the floor. I start coughing and Liam has to come and pat my back.

“I haven’t done anything to it” he protests. “I swear, I used everything I always do”.  I look into my drink. Black liquid was appearing from the bottom on the drink. I drop it on the floor and let it smash.