Chapter 15- A day inside

“Someone must have grabbed her”.

“I would have sensed someone and no one knows about that place”.

“Liam, someone must have followed you. Who else could make that mark?”

“She’s not safe here. We’ll have to get her out of here”.

“Can you stop talking about me like I’m not here?!” I shout angrily. Liam and Harry look at me.

“It should be my choice whether I go or stay Liam. We have been fighting about this for weeks now” I say.

“You won’t go though, I know you won’t. So you don’t get a say Rose”.

“That’s a little harsh Liam” Harry says and smiles at me.

“You try living with her all this time. She’s going”. I stand up quickly.

“Wake up and smell the garlic Liam, you can’t tell me what to do! I am sick and tired of you trying to be my dad when you’re not. I won’t be going, I am going to stand my ground and anyone who wants to get me will have to go through all of us” I say before shoving him against the wall.

“Fine Rose. Whatever you say” he says in defeat before running out of sight. I just stood up to Liam. Yes!

“Right well, now he’s out of my hair I will be going out”.

“It’s six in the morning Rose” Harry says as I turn around to face him.

“Well I will text first then leave. See watch me” I say before pulling out my phone and texting Callum.

Hey, can I come to yours? X

“Don’t worry I won’t stop you Rose whether Callum says yes or not. Just go, I’m not Liam, thank god for that” he chuckles before walking into the kitchen.

A little early but sure Rose x

I leave the house and walk along the street before taking a light jog to Callum’s house. I knock on the door. Good thing he doesn’t live with his mom or this would be a climbing through the window sort of moment. The door opens and shows Callum. He was yawning, his eyes droopy and his hair all over the place.

“Come in” he says and turns to the side.

“Thanks, sorry it’s early” I say as I walk in.

“It’s fine Rose, would you mind if we go back up to my room cause it’s my day off and I need to sleep”.

“Sure, I could use a nap too” I say and follow him upstairs. He has such a hot morning voice, eek.

“Where have you been?” he asks. Oh yeah, I didn’t tell him I was going to Hawaii did I.

“Went on a holiday with Liam and his mates” I say. Callum sits on his bed and takes off his top.

“With that jerk. Sorry, did you have fun?” He lies down and moves over for me. We pull the cover over us.

“Yeah, I saw with fish” I say. I turn onto my side and rest my hand on his chest.

“I missed you Rose. Why didn’t you text? It’s been weeks” he says.

“I’m sorry. I just lost track of time I guess. I did think of you” I say as I sit up on my elbow. I lean over and kiss him on the lips gently.

“I so missed this” he chuckles.

“Mmm”.

“Stay with me today?” he asks. I lie back down, snuggling my head into his neck.