Conner

Antonio heard the roosters sing the people to wake from their slumber. He, too, has awoken. When he looked through the curtains above him, the sun was barely coming out. He sighed but still laid on the bed. He could not sleep the previous night as a particular person occupied his thoughts.

"Milagros," he murmured as if it was a faint whisper. He looked to his right side, and there was a on top of a small cabinet, there laid her bracelet. He got a hold of it and looked at it as if it was the most precious treasure he ever got a hold of. Antonio began to debate himself if he should see her or not. He felt terrible for spying on her and masturbating by her very image. However, he also remembered the kindness she gave him.

He loved the new feeling that he felt. He wanted to see Milagros and talk with her again, to feel the kindness that was distant from his entire life. Antonio got off his bed, went to the shower to clean himself. The warm water flowed to his whole body; he enjoyed the feeling. He closed his eyes, and then, the image of Milagros, nude, came to him. The water flowing down her body, her breasts and maidenhood, is all clear to him.

He opened his eyes, and when he looked down, his cock became erect. He wanted to masturbate but restrained himself. "Calm down! Calm down!" he told himself.

After a couple more minutes, he turned off the showerhead, dried himself, and got dressed. He put on a worn-out jacket and did some of his chores.

Little by little, the sun rose; the light has come down to the earth.

Antonio finished all his little chores and sat on a rock, feet away from Milagros' home. He waited and waited.

The door opened, and out came Milagros. Her hair is tied, she wore a red shirt with the name of the organization she worked for, jeans, and tennis shoes.

Antonio took a deep breath and began to walk to her. All of a sudden, he came to a halt. He saw another man walking towards her. He looked as Milagros spoke with the man. "A white man," he said to himself.

Milagros saw Antonio and smiled. She waved at him. Then she motioned the man next to her to walk with her towards Antonio.

They all got together.

"Good morning, Antonio."

"Good morning."

The man next to her smiled and extended his hand towards him. "Hello, sir. The name is Connor. Nice to meet you."

Antonio looked at Connor and then his hand. He had never seen a white man before. Little by little, he got a hold of his hand.

"I am Antonio. Pleased to meet you." However, deep down inside, Antonio was not pleased.