Love at Last

After the wedding reception, people began to go home. Milagros and Antonio walked home, holding one another's hand.

Antonio felt so happy and content. He was finally married to the woman of his dreams. There was a part of him that hoped that it wasn't a dream.

"We are finally married, Antonio," said Milagros.

"Yes, yes we are." He held his wife closer to him, enjoying her warmth. They got inside their home and closed the door behind them. Then, they went to their room. It was dark, but Antonio lit some candles.  He then went towards his wife and held her closer to him.

The couple looked at one another. Their lips touched one another and kissed passionately, and held each other's bodies. Their tongues teased one another and tried to gain dominance, but Antonio came out victorious.

The two separated from the kiss, and then Antonio carried his wife, bridal style and towards the bed. He gently laid her on the bed and slowly began to unbutton her dress. Milagros then undid her own hair.

She then felt her dress becoming undone and was being taken off from her body. Then, the dress was no longer. 

Antonio then undid her bra and panties, slowly enjoying the sight of her body. Then, he began to undo his clothing and slowly took off his clothing to his boxers. His cock sprung out proudly and erect.

Milagros breathed heavily at the sight of him.

Slowly he was over her and kissed her again. His lips then trailed down to her neck, to her breast, then lower to her private. He got a hold of her legs and spread them. His face got closer to her entrance, and he began to lick her entrance, earning a moan from his wife.

"OOOHHH, MMMNNNGGHH..."

His tongue slowly began to go deeper inside her, feeling her walls going around his tongue. He felt her hips move with the movement of his tongue. Antonio then got his tongue out and breathed heavily.

Then, Milagros motioned his waist to her. 

Antonio moved his waist by her breast. Milagros got a hold of his erect cock and put it between her breasts. She then covered his cock with her breasts.

Excitement filled both of them. Then, Antonio began to thrust his cock between her breast, living the feeling of her breasts on his cock.

He groaned in pleasure as Milagros held her breasts together.

Antonio did not want to cum yet, so he got his cock out of his wife's breasts and went down by her entrance. He got a hold of his cock and put it on her entrance. Without warning, he put his entire cock inside her.

Milagros was shocked by the sudden entrance, but pleasure overwhelmed her. She immediately put her legs around his waist as he began to thrust inside her. 

She was in pure bliss, as was Antonio.

Their groans and moans were heard throughout the night.

.................................................

A Year Later...

Milagros created a bigger school that could hold more children from different villages. Antonio assisted her with the school and began developing an organization for rape victims and children products of rape.

Their baby, now a year old, was born, and they had a daughter, who they named Ixchel. Their daughter had Antonio's dark skin and dark hair but had Milagros' eyes.

Slowly, Antonio and Anthony would communicate through letters, Antonio would send pictures of his daughter to Anthony. Conner, however, would still not communicate with Antonio.

One night, Antonio and Milagros lay next to each other while their daughter was soundly asleep. The fire in the fireplace kept their home warm.

"You know, Milagros, there was something that I never told you."

She looked at him. "What is it?"

"When I tried to kill myself and was out of it. I saw my mother."

"You did?"

He nodded. "Yes, I don't know if it was real or not, but when I looked at her, I saw a smile on her face and hugged me."

Milagros smiled. "I think if she were alive, she would have loved you with all of her heart."

Antonio smiled. He was a product of a rape that believed that happiness was out of reach, but hope came to him, and he had what he truly wanted; love and a family.

....................................................................