Jealous

The day went by, and many of the children were picked up by their parents. However, Antonio hid inside the school. He did not want to cause an uproar. Milagros said her goodbyes to her students and then went back inside the school.

"Well, I think that went well. What do you think?" she asked.

Antonio smiled and nodded in response. "I think it went pretty well. However, I am a bit worried."

"Why? Oh wait, is it because you are afraid that the children will tell their parents about you being in school?"

He nodded once again.

Milagros sighed. "Don't worry about it. Those people are very ignorant. This is no longer the dark ages; we are in the 21st century. If they say something, then I will tell them how it is. They should not raise their children to be discriminatory."

"At times, you can't teach old dogs new tricks."

Milagros shrugged. "So, at least they will get a piece of my mind." Then, Milagros's stomach began to grumble in hunger.

Antonio gave a slight chuckle. "Hungry? Come, I want to invite you for dinner. I will make mole and arroz."

"Oh, that sounds so good."

As they both headed out of the school, they saw Conner walking towards them. Conner smiled and ran towards them. "Hey, guys! I am glad to catch up with you! Where are you guys headed?"

"Antonio invited me to dinner. He's going to make mole and arroz. Do you want to come along? Oh, Antonio, can Conner come with us?"

Antonio was not pleased. He did not want Conner to go to his house. He had to ruin his day. "Sure, the more, the merrier."

All three walked towards Antonio's home, and they entered. Antonio motioned them to sit at the kitchen table and chairs while he went to make the food. As he cooked, he could hear Conner and Milagros talking. 

Antonio felt his heart beat in anger. He bit his lip. He wanted to spend with Milagros alone. He hated how those two had a close relationship. It was something he enjoyed with Milagros. Then, he heard footsteps coming in the kitchen. It was Milagros.

"Hey Antonio, do you need help?"

"Sure."

Milagros helped put the food on the plates, took the dishes, and put them on the table. Antonio got cups and poured fruit punch. They all began to eat.

"Wow, this is very delicious! You are such a wonderful cook!" said Milagros as she took a bite of the mole.

"Thanks."

Conner nodded in agreement.

"See Conner; even men can cook! There is no excuse for you not to try at least."

Conner looked at Milagros. "Says you. You also can't cook."

"I know how to cook certain things, but I am still practicing. At least, I am making an effort, jerk!" Conner and Milagros spoke playfully towards each other and would playfully hit each other.

Antonio watched them both carefully. He was angry and jealous. How he wanted to touch Milagros in the manner Conner was. However, the way he wanted to touch her was more than a playful manner. He tried to touch her face, her body, her entrance. He tried to lick her soft skin, her breast and see her pleasure expression. He could feel his cock becoming erect. "Damn it! Not now!" he told himself.

All finished their food. "Thank you, Antonio, for the great food! Milagros and I should get going to get rest. Until then." Conner and Milagros got up from their seats, and Conner went out first.

However, Antonio spoke to Milagros. "Hey, Milagros, there is somewhere I would like to take you. I want to show you around outside the village."

She nodded. "Sounds great! How about Friday?"

"Perfect. I will pick you up."

Milagros left, leaving Antonio alone. He was angry that he did not get the chance to be alone with Milagros. Even though he did not know Conner, he did not like him one bit. He believed that Conner had some feelings towards Milagros. 

Antonio then undid his pants' zipper, got his cock out, and began to stroke himself. He arched his head back and closed his eyes as he pleasured himself. He imagined Milagros smiling at him, touching his body. Usually, Antonio would go to a prostitute to have some release, but when he met with Milagros, he promised himself that he would be faithful to her. He stroked faster, and his breaths were getting deeper. He then undid his shirt and touched his upper body with his free hand.

Antonio felt he was going to cum. He then squirted his cum on the kitchen table and parts of his chest. He took deep breaths and looked at the cum that trailed down on his chest. He sighed and got up from his seat as he put his pants up and decided to shower.