Talk to her : One

♠♠♠♠
Not Edited
♠♠♠♠

♠Jasper♠

Here I am leaning against the wall trying to think of things to talk about with Sheila. I promised myself that today I would talk to her you know let her know I exist. Not that she doesn't know Already. Right?

Taking an unnecessary breath I walk to her. She closes her locker and looks at me with her eyebrows furrowed. "Hi" I greet and she smiles waving.

"Need help?" She asks and I shake my head "Sheila" she introduces and that just says it all. She doesn't know I exist. Three months in the same school as my mate and she doesn't know me. Just great.

"Sheila, come on" a girl calls and she runs off without another word spared towards me.

"Well, she doesn't know you that's for sure" Edward says and I growl. "Oh care about you" he adds.

"No kidding" I say and he laughs. "But I'm confused, with you and Bella, she was able to feel the pull and got attracted to you that exact moment. Mine is not reciprocated I am afraid" I says.

"Don't feel bad, maybe you have to get close to her and then maybe she will reciprocate the feelings. Plus she isn't as nosey and curious as Bella" he says.

"How so?" I ask

"Well if she was the she would have already asked about our cold temperature, color changing eyes, and why we never eat at lunch" he says.

"She doesn't even look at us at lunch" I state and he laughs.

"True, but she knows about you Jasper" Alice says joining us.

"Have you seen it?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"Have you guys seen Sheila?" Rosalie asks falling into step with us and we shake our heads.

"Jasper tried talking to her today"  Edward says and I groan while Alice gasps.

"How come I didn't see it?" She asks

"Wait, you didn't?" I ask "How come?" I ask again.

"I don't know, I Mean I should have seen it" She says.

"You are fine Alice, you missed this one thing" Edward says and she nods

"Hey why is Sheila screaming at herself in the girls toilet?" Emmett asks

"Thanks babe" Rosalie says before they walk of with Alice. I look at them and follow.

"I guess we are going" Edward says and they follow as well. We walk to the girls and find the outside. I look at the as they lean against the door sighing.

"Sheila open the door" Rosalie says.

"I mean the way you are screaming doesn't sound like you are fine" Alice says.

"Leave me alone" she says

"No" They respond. Suddenly the bursts open and they fall in. "Okay" Rosalie says and we look at Sheila.

"You okay?" Alice asks and she nods. "Really? You are going to try lying to us?" She asks and Sheila breathes in. We look at her waiting for someone to say something, that someone is most likely her.

"My sister moved out of the house to live with her boyfriend, who hurt her so bad and yet she went back to him. He didn't even apologise to her for what he did, but she forgave him anyway claiming that she loves him." She finally says and we look at her. "If that's what love is like I don't want to find it" she says and they all spare glances at me as I look down. I guess that's the reason we haven't connected yet.