She Just Knows Shit

♠♠♠♠
Not Edited
♠♠♠♠

♠Jasper♠

Sheila hijacked a black Ferrari and drives to a hotel. We get out and walk in. I book our room and we go up the stairs to the room. Bella goes in the room for a rest and Sheila goes freshen up.

Sheila's phone rings and I puck it up. I look at the caller ID and sigh. I answer the phone and greet her mom.

"Where is my daughter?" She asks

"On a getaway, with my family. We will be spending the weekend before Prom in New York" I say and she let's out a bitter laugh.

"Take my daughter to New York? With who's permission?" She asks and at that precise moment Sheila walks out of the bathroom drying her hair. She looks at my wide eyes with her own.

She runs to me and grabs the phone. "Hey mom" she says.

"Hey mom? Hey mom?" He mother asks. "Why didn't you tell me you were leaving?" Her mother asks.

"Why didn't you ask me if I wanted to share a house with wolves?" She fires back.

"Don't play that card with me Sheila" Her mother yells.

"Sorry mother. But I will be back as soon as I can, or when those to mongrels decide to leave" she says and hangs up. She grabs her backpack and walks into the the room after throwing her phone on the sofa.

"Well she loves her mother" Alice says and I chuckle. A few moments later, Sheila walks out of the room, dressed in leggings, a lose sleeveless shirt and trainers. She sits down next to me and across Alice. Bella comes to join us and we just sat there.

Suddenly Sheila gasps as Alice goes into a vision. I go to Alice as Sheila runs to the room. She comes back with a bag and clothes, she then looks at Alice.

"He is in Phoenix" She says and we look at her.

"Yes, he changed course" I hand her a pen and paper. She starts drawing as Sheila start packing her clothes.

"So the tracker is at my old ballet studio?" Bella asks.

"You know this place?" I ask and she nods.

"Its a few blocks from here" Sheila says. We look at her and she shrugs. Bella's phone rings and she picks it up.

"We have to go" I say.

"Let's go check out" Alice says.

"I'll go check out the restaurants, Coming Bella?" She asks and Bella shakes her head. We leave the room and I Join Alice.

After we check out. We face our family and smile. Sheila runs down the stairs and looks at us breathing frantically.

"Ballet studio" she says. "James tricked Bella into thinking he has her mom captive. Bella went to him" she says.

"And how do you know that?" Edward asks.

"I just know shit" she says and runs out of the hotel. She gets into the car and speed off leaving us behind. I run out and follow her, followed by the rest of the family.

Edward being the fastest makes it first. We make it and run in to see Bella screaming and Sheila passed out bleeding. "Carlisle, Bella is bitten" Alice heels and Emmett and I run to help Edward.

"Oh my god Sheila. She is bleeding, her arm" Rosalie screams and I stop. I run to her and look at Sheila's lifeless body. She has a piece of glass in her hand and two long deep scars down her left arm. I pick her up and run out of the studios followed by Edward with Bella.

We get to the hospital and screaming for help. Nurses take the girls and tell us to wait in the waiting area. I sit on a chair, biting my thumb and tapping my foot down.

A doctor comes out of Sheila's room and we look at him. "She lost a lot of blood, but we were able to find blood matching hers from the blood bank so she is fine. She is still unconscious but you can go in if you wish" he says and we all but walk in.

"Do you know how painful it is to be stitched up while you are awake? Especially to a wound this deep? And the alcohols hurt" she says sitting up. We laugh out of relief and she smiles.

"What happened?" I ask.

"When I got to the studio I found Bella running toward the door. She almost got out but he flashed in front of her. I took of my boots and threw them at him to get his attention. When he looked at me I walked to Bella and smiled. I did, seriously. He threw both of us against the glass and went for Bella. I stood up. Took the broken glass and made theses cuts, he stopped draining Bella and came for me but before he could make it Edward came and I passed out" I say.

"Even in the face of danger you have time to smile" Emmett says and she grins.

"How did you wake up or when?" Rosalie asks.

"When the scent of disinfectant invaded my respiratory system" she says with a scowl. "I hate hospitals" she adds.

"We didn't call your mother, but how are we going to explain those?" Alice asks.

"I will handle it. Now I look like Nicole" she growls and I frown.

"Don't say that" I say. The rest of the family seem to take it as a hint and left us alone. I sit on the hospital bed with the and hold her hand.

"I know by the look in your eyes that you are not happy with what I did" she says and I nod.

"I am not at all. I am quite scared and angry. If you can do that to save Bella -  who, if I may point out, hates you. What will you do for a person as close to you as Rosalie?" I ask and she shrugs.

"I don't even want to think about it" she says and I sigh. 

"Neither do I"

♠♠♠♠

A/N: Hey guys.
Next chapter is Prom!!!
I wanted to fuse the first and second books if you don't mind. And then I will make Eclipse on its own and fuse the breaking dawn books. To make it three books only, because I am writing another Trilogy and I want to work on this one since its an original, cool? Thanks!! 😀
SEE YOU GUYS AT THEIR SENIOR PROM!