Senior Prom

♠♠♠♠
Not Edited
♠♠♠♠

♠Sheila♠

I always thought I would go to prom With Noah or Christian. At Delta with my friends partying and having a blast. I never in a million years did I think I would be in America going to Prom with my VAMPIRE boyfriend, but here I am fixing my blue African style dress smiling. My hair is let down and curled.

I grab my phone and clutch smiling on my heels and walking down the stairs. Mom stood next to Jasper grinning like a fool, Jasper has a smirk on and Nicole has a scowl, glaring at Jasper. I let out a laugh and take Jaspers outstretched hand.

He is wearing a blue and black tuxedo, his hair is let down and he looks dashing. I smile as he pulls me into his arms.

"Alice told you, didn't she?" I ask and he nods "Traitor" I whisper and he chuckle.

"She helped me so, I will say beat sister ever" he says and I roll my eyes and smile when mom takes a picture.

"Have fun" she yells as we walk out of the house.

"But not too much fun" I say under my breath with a smile. He kiss my cheek before opening the door for me. I smile and curtsy before entering.

"Walks over the car and gets in the drivers seat. He starts the car and drives to school. I jump out of the car even before her gets to stop the engine. I walk to Rosalie who is dresses in a red body tight dress accompanied by Emmett in matching Tux. Alice stood next to them In a purple dress, smiling.

"Well look at you" I say walking to Them.

"Us, Have you seen yourself?" They asks and I smile.

"I know I look vampire killing" I say and they laugh.

"Who told you that?" Alice asks

"My boyfriend, who is walking over hear looking g like a lost puppy" I say and they look behind me at Jasper who is walking like a lost puppy. We giggle and I hold his hand.

"Hey guys" Edward says.

"Oh my God you lost Bella. How do you lose someone that uncoordinated?" I ask pulling the best angry face while trying to hide my laugh.

"I didn't lose her" he says with a scowl. "I told her I will call you guys" he says and we nod. We follow him and our smiles turn into scowls.

"He leaves you for one minute and you are already dancing with wolf boy number four" I say and Jacob glares. "If this was a glaring contest, you would have won Jacob" I say smirking.

"You should go" Bella says and he send us o e last glare before he runs off.

"Bella?" I call and she looks at me. She loves him. I gasp "Bella" I say and she looks at me confused. I look at Edward and walk off.

"Sheila" Edward calls and I stop.

"You know don't you?" I ask facing him and he nods. "And you let her jump between you and him?" I ask.

"Its not like that" he says and I raise a brow.

"Okay, I will let it go. For now" I say and Jasper takes this time to appear. He takes a hold on my hand we walk to the party. We stop for pictures and walk inside.

"Wow, this is amazing" I say and he smiles.

"Not so bad" he says and leads me from the crowd. "What did Bella do?" He asks

"Well she is playing Jacob. She loves him and Edward and now she is jumping between the two" I say and he furrows his eyebrows.

"Edward knows and he is allowing it?" He asks and I nod. "That is juts wrong" he says and I nod. Again.

"Let's not dwell on it. This is my first and last Prom and I want to enjoy it" I say smiling as I take his hand and put it around my waist.

"I can't be here" he says and I look at his eyes. Coal black, human blood. Not good.

"Come on" I say and lead him out of the crowded room. "Sorry, I forgot about the vampirism" I say and he looks down at me.

"You did? Bella never for gets that, that's all she wants to be" He says.

"I don't want to be a vampire yet, maybe in a year" I day and he smiles. "I know how much you want my blood, but can you hang in there?" I ask.

"I have been for seven months now" he says and I smile. "I am sort of getting used to your blood now maybe way too used to it. Addicted if I may say" he says and I laugh.

"Nice" I say satirically. "I am your mate right? For all eternity?" I ask

"Yes" he says as a slow song comes on. I wrap my hands around his neck as he wraps his around my waist. "You are made for me" he says.

"I am?" I ask

"What I have with you, I wouldn't want with anyone else" he says. Even though he didn't answer my question, he said what I wanted to hear. Even in heels he is taller than me.

He pulls me closer and connects our lips. I close my eyes and let him lead me. What I love about his kisses is that his hands don't move around my body. No. He just puts on on my face and the other stays on my waist, pulling me closer to him. I break the kiss because I need oxygen and he kept our foreheads connected. Times like this I love my life.

"I love you" he says and I smile.

"I love you too" I say and his smile turns into a grin. We dance the night away and just enjoy each others company.

At the end of the event, Jasper drops me off home and says good night. I enter the house with a smile and get ready for the night.

♠♠♠♠

A/N: Hey guys.
So we are going to enter New moon next. I will welcome you with the obvious beginning chapter: Bella's literal birthday bash! 😁
SEE YOU GUYS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!