A child at heart

♠♠♠♠
Not Edited
♠♠♠♠

♠Jasper♠

"You are not leaving with that vampire, Sheila" Her sister yells.

"You are not the boss of me Nicole, now move!" Shei yells back. They have been at it for half an hour now and the reason I am still here is because I want to set her free for one day. A day of no problems and just fun.

"You dont know what they can do to you" a deep voice that I know as Sam's says.

"Says the guys who slashed his mate in the face." She yells.

"Sheila" and the sound of a slap echoes inside the house. My anger boiled at the thought of my mate being hurt and I speed to their front door and push it open. My eyes land on Sheila's shocked face as she looks at Sam holding her red cheek.

"Quick question Sam, aren't you voilating the treaty? You are on our land no?" I ask and they look at me.

"We were invited in" he says and I nod.

"I see and who gave you the right to hurt her? Clearly you know what she is to me" I state as I feel Major threatening to come out. "How would you feel if I Slapped Emily?" I ask and he growls.

"You wouldn't dare" he says and I nod.

"You are right, I know my limits. You on the other hand seem to have forgotten yours. You don't touch her, you don't yell at her and you don't keep her away from us. If you do, I will break that treaty myself" I say and reach my hand out for Sheila.

"You okay?" I ask and she shakes her head. "Come on, let's get you to Carlisle" I say and we walk out of the house. We get in the car and that's when she breaks down.

"She's moving back in. Apparently mama asked for her help with the house since I am not doing a thing, but I know that's a lie" she says touching a cheek. "She just watched as he raised his hand and slapped me" she says hissing.

It took literally all in me to not stop the car and run back to that house to kill that stupid wolf. He know she is my mate, why would they hurt my mate? How can he even think about it? Sheila has done nothing wrong, they can't keep both of us apart even if they tried. Why are they even trying?

I park the car and run to the passenger side to open the door for her. She nods and tries to smile but hisses instead. I close my eyes as my grasp on the door handle tightens in attempt to calm myself down.

"I say we kill them" Emmett's voice booms as he bursts out of the house. Followed by the rest. "They can't just hurt Shei bear like that" he says.

"Come on sweetie, let's get that checked" Esme says.

"No Edward, you guys can't fight the wolves" Bella says and I sigh.

"Yeah we can, we crush their ribs and kill them instantly" Alice says and I chuckle.

"No they are my friends" Bella argues.  "You can't hurt them" she adds. I open my eyes and look at them.

"We leave them alone and focus on Sheila. She is not happy there, Nicoles is moving back in and I don't think that's a good thing" I say and they nod.

We go back inside the house and join Carlisle, Esme and Sheila. "How is it?" Emmett voice my thoughts.

"Carlisle says it will heal" she replies.

"I could cancel if you want. So you can rest" I suggest and she shakes her head.

"I was slapped not punched. I will be fine" she says getting off the chair. She stands up and huffs when strands of her hair gets in her face. She makes a pouty lip and glares at the strands like a three year old. That image just puts a smile on my face while the rest giggle.

"Its just hair Shei" Rosalie says moving it out of her face and she rolls her eyes. "No need to try lazering it away" she adds.

"How'd you know? I swear my eyes where almost red" Shei says and we chuckle. "No seriously, I would destroyed those strands, if Rose didn't save them" she booms before collecting herself "And I would Like to thank you ma'am" she tries a southern accent and fails miserably.

"That was an insult to all Texans" I say and she glares. A second later her eyes move to explore the study. "Whoa. Who are they?" She asks.

"The Volturi" Alice replies.

"The Vol... Heh?"

"The Volturi" Rosalie replies and she nods. "They are like the vampire kings" she says.

"Why?" She asks and we look at each other. "You guys are being rules by people and you have no idea why?" She asks. "Why does that not surprise me?" She asks herself I think.

"How old are you?" Emmett asks and her head peaks up. She looks at us with grin and bright eyes.

"Eighteen" she says.

"You have the mind of a ten year old" Rosalie says.

"Grandma says I am a child at heart"

♠♠♠♠

A/N: hey
I know short chapter.
And short A/N...😁
SEE YOU GUYS NEXT CHAPTER!!!