A goodbye letter

♠♠♠♠
Not Edited
♠♠♠♠

♠Rosalie♠

We stood in the kitchen complaining about Edwards decision. He can't do that, just because he want to 'protect' Bella he is dragging us along. Sheila is more understanding than Bella we know that, but she will not understand this.

"Edward you don't want Sheila to hate Bella or us. The wolves have been trying to get her on their side for so long and with her mate just up and leaving like that, that just might happen" I say.

"Plus I won't leave her. It won't be fair to her" Jasper says.

"We are doing this to protect them and People are starting to realise that Carlisle is not aging" Edward argues.

"Then you and Carlisle leave" Emmett says and I nod.

"We have to do this if we want to keep them safe" He says.

"Edward you are being selfish right now. I know I slipped and I am sorry fro that, but you can't just drag me away from my mate. Sheila lost her family because she chose us. She lost her first friends, she had to fight with her own mother sister and the wolves because she is defending us" Jasper say

"She got scars to protect Bella, she was slapped by a freaking Alpha just because she hangs out with us. And you want us to repay her by leaving?" I ask.

"Edward is right" Carlisle says and again we go into another complaining fit.

"We have to do this. Maybe we can give them a normal life, a chance to live as normal humans with humans and and no supernatural problems" he says and that makes us think for a while.

"Well go pack our bags" Alice says and we leave them. Jasper speeds up the stairs and locks his room. I look at his room and sigh. My poor brother.

♠♠♠♠

Edward told us to go ahead because he wants to say goodbye to Bella. Jasper didn't want because he knows he won't have the strength to leave Sheila in tears. Now we are on a plane going to our new home, forever.

"I am so sorry Jasper" I say and he nods and goes back to looking out the window. I sigh.

♠♠♠♠

♠Sheila♠

Today was uneventful. My Vampire crazies weren't at school today and I am wondering why. I enter the house and greet mom. She comes home early this days and its not scary at all.

I run up to my room and find a box on my bed. Smiling I walk to it and open it. In the box sat a Teddy bear holding a hearty with Jasper and it's picture on it. I let out a laugh and look back inside. I hate letters, they always end up having some sort of scary news.

Hey Shei.

Remember the day I told you I would never leave you? I am so sorry, but I had to. People were starting to realise that Carlisle is not aging and that's not a good thing so we decided to leave.

I am sorry. I know its not what you want to hear, but its all I got. Just know that I will always love you and I will never forget you and your crazy childish personality. I will love you always and forever.