Chapter One

A/N
This story takes place round about mid January 2016.

What would you like me to do during the time when Angelina and Brad split? Please tell me in the comments.

Also, I want to say that I'm not a native English speaker and that I'm sorry for all the grammar and spelling mistakes. Hope you will still be able to enjoy the story. Remember this is only a fan fiction, so please don't take anything too serious.

Let me know what you think about the fist chapter. <3

(I imaged Veronica a little bit like Angelina when she'd was younger but with darker hair.)

Live changing news

(Unknown POV)

At the beginning of this year a young and beautiful girl celebrated her sixteenth birthday.

She had a small Party at her home, only a couple of friends were invited. The party was great. Everyone had a lot of fun until late in the night.

Veronica and her friends had decided, that they wanted to watch a movie before everyone would leave. They watched Veronica's favorite movie, The devil wears Prada.

Round about 3am everyone started to say their goodbyes and left the house, in which Veronica lived in for since she could remember.

After Veronica and her parents cleaned up all the leftovers and wished each other a good night, Veronica went to her room.

She thought about what would happen next. She imagined taking her best friend Jane for a ride. Going to Starbucks. Just enjoying life.

But what would actually happen to her the next day was way crazier than anything her mind could come up with.

After making herself ready for bed Veronica soon drifted into a deep sleep, still thinking about her wonderful birthday.

Her parents on the other hand had other concerns than going to sleep anytime soon.

Joslin had found a letter which was in the post that morning. Lucky for them, Veronica hadn't noticed it. The letter was from a person who Veronicas parents disliked quite a bit.

But before I describe you the whole letter, I'll just show it to you:

Dear Veronica,

Happy Birthday my Dear.

You will probably wonder who wrote this letter, my name is Angelina Jolie.

Please read this letter and know that, what I am telling you is the truth.

Today exactly sixteen years ago the best thing in my life happened to me. You.

I was so lucky holding you in my arms. Even if it meant for me that that would probably be the last time and only time I would be able to do so.

You have to believe me, that I wanted nothing more than to keep you, but I couldn't. Everybody pushed me to give you up for adoption. I was so young and insecure back then.
I followed the wish my parents had. It was the hardest decision I have ever made in my entire life. And I regret every part of it so badly.
The day your parents came to pick you up I was there with them. I wanted to make sure they were nice people. And that they would take good care of you.
The decision to give you away was hard enough. So the only thing I could help you with, was to find you a good home with people who had a stable life and who could make all of your wishes come true.

I had to make Joslin and Mark a promise. A promise witch prevented me from every seeing or getting to know you until you were sixteen. I obeyed. If I hadn't your parents would have never let me see you or tell you that you are my daughter.

I can truly understand if you don't want to have anything to do with me.

I can only imagine how hurt and disappointed you are because of me.

But I would love to meet you at some point, if you want to.

My personal information is on the back. Please text or call me.

Love Angelina/Mum