Chapter Two

Chapter Two:

(Veronicas POV)

After I went upstairs and into my room I got changed for the night. I thought about the day.

I got the most amazing present from my mum dad. And a few cute ones from my friends.

The one from my parents took my breath away. Before I tell you, you should probably know that my dad is a well known businessmen who earns quit a bit of money.
My mum on the other had loved to help people. She is always busy in doing charity work. I love helping her organizing her events.

Back to the present.
So my dad got me my first car. Normally you would expect that it was going to be an old metal box with four wheels attached to it.
So rusty that you have to fear to get around the next corner without it breaking into small pieces.

But no, my dad got me a brand new Dodge Challenger. It may only have the smallest V8 engine in it, still that as your first car.

It is pitch black from the outside. On the inside it has cherry red leather seats.

Of course I took my knew baby on a spin with my best friend Jane. We had a lot of fun in the 30 minutes on the road.

It was the best birthday I have ever had. And hopefully the next chapter of my life will be just as awesome as I hope it to be. It already had a perfect start so ... what could go wrong.

After I brushed my teeth and put my hair up into a messy bun I went to bed and soon drifted of into a peaceful sleep.

(The next morning)

It was a nice morning and I decided to go out with my BFF Jane on a small road trip. I was not exactly sure were too but I will think of that later.

I found some rapping paper still laying around from yesterday. I picked it up to put it into the bin downstairs.

My parents were apparently still sleeping so I tired to be quiet. I opened the paper bin and was about to throw the trash into it but something caught my eye. I took the letter out before I threw the paper away.

The letter was addressed to me but I haven't read yet. "That's strange.", I quietly said.

I opened the letter and start reading. My eyes started to tear up. I could not believe what was written in it.

I slid down on the wall behind me. 'It can't be. My parents love me, right?' I looked at the letter again. What was I supposed to do?

Was there realy a possibility that I was adopted and actually a kid from a well known celebrity.

I started to cry but something in the back of my head told me to stop. I had to get out of here. I had to think. The last place I wanted to be right now was my house.
I quickly grabbed the letter and quietly ran upstairs.
I grabbed a bag and ripped my closet open. I quickly grabbed some underwear hoodies and a pair of black jeans.

When I went into the bathroom to get my toothbrush, I looked into the mirror.

It felt like I was looking into the mirror for the first time. I noticed that my eyes, cheekbones and jaw had the same structure as Angelinas.

Strangely when I was younger many people called me the young Angelina Jolie. Back then I just shrugged it off but now? The thought that those people where right gave me a chill down my spine.
I never took notice of the similarity with Angelina, until now.

It took me five minutes to pack the most important stuff.

I quickly grabbed a piece of paper and road a small letter to my "parents". I wanted to let them know how hurt I was and that I didn't want to talk to them for a while.

When that was done I got my bag with the letter, grabbed a jacket and a pair of shoes and went to the front door.

Before I opened it I looked back. But I didn't see the house where I grew up in. But a house filled with lies.
My eyes started to tear up again but before one could make its way down my face I walked out of the door.

I felt relief as I walked towards my car. I had to clear my mind and find a place to stay.
Jane came into my mind. She was my best friend and she would be the only person who could understand me right now. It at least would be better than running away.

I threw my bag in the trunk and got into the car.
It took me round about 10 minutes to get to my friends house.

I staid in the car and texted her.

09:23:    Jane, I need your help. I'm outside.//Veronica

09:25:     Jeezz ... girl common not so early you're killing me. Why the hell are you in front of my house?//Jane

09:26:    Just let me in, please? I'm gonna explain when I'm inside //Veronica

09:27:    Okay okay. Give me a sec //Jane

I got out of my car and went to the wooden door of the Danvers family. I didn't want to ring the doorbell because I guessed that Janes parents were still asleep.

After Jane opened the door and let me inside we went to her room and sat down on her bed.

"Why the hell are you here. And why do you look like shit." I started to tell her everything and after a while she had tears rolling down her cheek. As I ended the story she bend over and pulled me into a tight hug.

She carefully whisperd: "Im so sorry babe!" (No they are not gay xD)

I have to admit I am not the biggest huger person, not sure why I never exactly loved to be hugged but right now it felt so good. Just to have someone who would help you any time in your life, and who did not care what you just did our what happened.

"J? I don't know what to do?!" I lifted my head a bit to look her in the eye.

She stood up and started walking around her room, thinking about what I should do next.

"I can't tell you what to do. But if I was you right now I would talk to Angelina. To let her explain herself. You need to talk to her sooner ore later. You know that V!"

I know that she was right but I wasn't ready to talk to Angelina. I knew that I should at least give Angelina a chance even if she did not deserve one. "Okay but will you come with me?"

"I thought you'd never ask." She had a big smile on her face when she said that and I started to giggle a bit.