Chapter Nine

Chapter nine

(Neutral POV)

It was a quiet ride. Angelina looked at the rain running down the window and Veronica at the road ahead. Both of them where deeply in their thoughts. Angelina thought about herself and the relation she tried to build with Veronica. Soon her thoughts went to her own mother who had passed away almost ten years ago. Her mother fought so hard and never gave up. But in the end the cancer won. Angelina was never to be the same after her mother's passing.

She was never religious before but the time her mother was sick and fighting for her life, she went to a buddhist temple to pray. She had never believed in god but was so afraid and lost, that she tried. Angelina had visited her mother almost every day, when the cancer got worse. Her mother was so happy to have company. Angelina brought the kids sometimes with her so they could talk to their grandmother.

On the 26th of January her mother called her late in the evening. It seemed that she somehow knew that she would not make another day. The two had a short but emotional talk. They both knew what was going to happen, even when no one said it out loud. Angelina knew that her mother left in peace and died without pain. Her father tried to call Angelina a few times after her mother died. But she didn't want to hear anything from him. Her relationship with her father is still very tense. They only see each other when her children want to see him. Who knows if their relationship would get better.

Nobody said a word during the ride until they were on the driveway to Angelina's house. "Would you like to come in and have a chat? I'm sure that the kids would love to get to know you." Veronica seemed to think about the offer Angelina just gave her.

(Veronica POV)

I was surprised when Angelina asked me to come inside. I would love to. I didn't had any plans for today, okay I didn't had any plans for the next few days because I actually had hoped to go on a road trip with Jane but now that we fought and didn't talk since, the plans wouldn't be put into reality. I answered with a shy smile "I would love to."

Angelina looked at me and smiled "Well then, lets go." I park the beast at the exact same spot where it stood yesterday and got out of the car. Angelina woke Vivienne up and went out of the car herself with Vivienne in her arms. We went up to the front door where Angelina put Vivienne down and got her keys out of her pocket. She opened the door and stepped inside. She waited for me to enter. "Don't worry, we don't bite."

Angelina giggled when I went into the huge mansion. She closed the door behind me and walked over to another door which Vivienne entered only a few seconds before her. I guessed that it was a room where the jackets and shoes where kept.

I followed them and striped my jacked of to hang it up.

She took my jacket and hung it up next to hers. "You can put your shoes in the corner next to Vivienne's." I nodded and pulled my shoes of my feet and put them in the corner which Angelina had pointed at. I went back outside to the entrance. Vivienne wasn't there anymore, I guess she went searching for her siblings.

"Okay, so Maddox and Pax are of with Brad watching a football or baseball game and if I am right Shiloh begged them that she could come with them. So she won't be here too. "

She smiled at the thought. I got curious "Is Shiloh into that kind of Sport?" Angelina and I started walking further into their home. "Well, let's just say that she isn't into girls stuff. She hates dresses so I guess she is."

We got into the kitchen

We got into the kitchen. I couldn't believe my eyes. It had white marble counter-tops which reflected the light that came shining in from the huge windows. I immediately fell in love with the kitchen island. Angelina was realising that I had stopped on the way trough the kitchen. She had a big smile on her face when she said: "You like it?"

"I love it. The way the light shines in is magical." I kept looking around when Angelina asked me I would like something to drink. "A glass of water would be nice, thank you."

She took a glass out of a cupboard and filled water in it. "Her you go"

"Thank you" She gave me the glass and walked out of the kitchen. I followed her.

She stooped at the staircase and shouted upstairs: "Zahara, Knox come down here and say hi to our guest."

A few seconds later, footsteps could be heard. Soon three children ran down the stairs and stopped at the bottom. "I think you will remember Veronica?"

The beautiful black girl approached me and stretched her hand out. I shook it. "I am Zahara, the oldest of the girls."

"Nice to meet you Zahara."

I meet Knox who was a very cute little guy. We went into the living room and started to talk about random things.

I wondered why people always believed that celebrities and their kids where totally different than to the normal kind of people. But they weren't, they loved each other just as much as others.

A/N

I know I am the worst writer. And I am super sorry for that. I tried to write a few times this year but when I read the part again it sucked, so I didn't publish it.

Well here is now the new part. Hope you like it.

Please excuse for the gramma and spelling mistakes. I am not a native English and this is my first story I am writing.

Love

RR