Chapter Six

Chapter Six:

(Angelina's POV)

I looked at the sky a while before I got inside again. I went to bed but couldn't sleep well. I woke up a couple of times and had a hard time drifting of to sleep again. At some point I had enough, I looked at the clock and saw that it was already 8 am. “That's not to bad.” I thought to my self. I went into the bathroom to do my morning routine.

After I got got dressed into some daily cloth I went into Viviennen's room to wake her up. Before I got out of the room I looked at Brad once more. He was still sleeping. I thought about what would have happened if we had never done Mr and Mrs Smith together. Would we still have fallen for each other, ore would he still be together with Jennifer? The thought about the time when Brad and I came together was not the most glamors time in my live. Not that I didn't want to get together with. It just was all about what was happening around. The press called me a home wrecker, Bitch and even worse things. Back then I had actually already learned not care what people think about you but when that happened it was to much. I hurt so bad, because it was partly true. Brad always tells me that it wasn't my fault but I knew, if hadn't meet him on set he would have never fallen in Love with me and would probably not left Jennifer. Jen herself hates me till today. She said in a few interviews that she had no clue what was going on between us until bread broke up with her and filled for divorce. The paparazzi wrote a love about us while we were shooting the movie. But Jennifer believed that it only wad made up to get a good story. Yes I feel in love with Brad on set, but I wasn't pushing anything. I was holding back my feelings for him so I wouldn't cause trouble. But he fell in love with me. Day after the movie was finished he took me to a small restaurant and told me what he felt. We had a long talk and a few glasses of wine. I told him that I felt something for him. It was a nice dinner but after, we did something really stupid. We made out in the car. With a few drinks in I was still able to realise what we were about to do. I stopped him and told him that out was a huge mistake and left. Three next time we saw us was on the premier of Mr and Mrs Smith.

I was glad that I wasn't alone when all of that happened. I went to my mother a few times and she helped me a lot. Then Brad was in my life and things got so much better. I was happy again. It also was nice to see that Maddox fell in love with Brad too. He started to call him Daddy even before we got together. I was worried about that. I didn't thought Brad and I would work out well. But we did and still do. I loved him more than anything. Two years ago we got married. It was like saying: “We will be together until we will die and will love each other even after that in the next live.”

We are happy that we can afford this live, have children together and being able to let them have a live where they are protected from hunger and deadly dicises.

Now a new challenge came up. But this was on me. I had to make things right with Veronica but I didn't know how I would do that. Veronica is so hurt and angry at me. What should I do? Maybe I would find out soon. Hopefully!

I got into Vivienne's room and walked over to her bed. “Hey sweety. How about we go to the beach?” I sat down on her bed and placed a string of hair which was in her face behind her ear. She opened her eyes and started to smile. “Okay mommy!”

“Good. Than lets get you out of bed get you ready to go outside. Do you want me to help you?” Vivienne looked at me and nodded. “Yes please!” I smiled and picked her up.

(Veronica's POV)

The next morning I woke up in my car. At first I was really irritated why I slept in the Challenger but then after a while it came back to me. And again I didn't know what to do. I couldn’t sleep in my car forever could I? I had to do something. Maybe I would call Jane and ask her to meet up somewhere to talk and get things right again between us.

I looked at my phone. It was only ten past nine. Jane wouldn’t be up until eleven O'clock so I had to wait. I decided to go on the beach again before I had to leave into town. I but on my spare cloth which I brought from home. After I did that I put on my shoes and went outside.

“New day new hope!” I thought to myself.

(Angelina's POV)
(Time skip to Beach)

We arrived at the beach around 9am. Vivienne and I had a small breakfast at home and then went to the car. I took the black Range Rover which had coloured glasses to protect Vivienne from the outside. Yes there are Paparazzis who are following us in cars and taking pictures of us. I don't understand why anyone wants to see us in a car driving around L.A.

There are some really strange people out there.

Vivienne and I first went to the water line with Jacques. He wasn't exactly the biggest fan of the water but liked to walk next to it in a secure distance. I suggested that we could walk a bit along the water. Vivienne was okay with it so we started walking. We played a little with Jac, throwing a piece of wood and he would go get it. But at some point he just started running I started shouting his name and Vivienne and I ran after him but he was to fast. About 500 meters in front of us there was a person standing and Jacques ran right to that person. That was strange, he never did something like that before. He only starts to run to people if he knows them. He stopped right in front of the stranger. When we got closer we could clearly see that the stranger was a woman with dark brown hair.

Vivienne was almost there when I heard her shout a name which was just to familiar. The woman was Veronica. I worried what her reaction would be. I was expecting that she would turn around and walk away after she saw Vivienne but she didn't.

Instead she called out Vivienne's name and walked to her. Vivienne ran right into her arms and Veronica bend down to catch her in her run. I stoped around 10 meters away from them and just watched the beautiful scene. It looked like both, Veronica and Vivienne, have already accepted each other as sister. A single tear rolled down my eye. I quickly wiped it away when I saw Veronica looking at me.

She let Vivienne down and took small steps toward me. It was ...

-----------------------------------------------
A/N

I will try top update again this week. 
Can't promise anything.  I just got sic and I'm laying I  bed most of the time. 
Please comment to let me know what you think of the story.

Love RR🍁