Chapter Three

Chapter Three
(Veronica POV)

Jane quickly got changed into more than underwear and a baggy shirt.

While she got changed I took the letter from Angelina out of my pocket and looked for her mobile number. After I saved her into my contacts I wrote a quick text:

10:02: Hello Angelina, this is Veronica. I read your letter. I would like to talk to you about everything, if possible. //Veronica

Surprisingly she wrote back only a few minutes later. Jane was sitting next to me again after she put on some adaptable cloth on. My best friend was a little different than me when it came to clothes. She loved colours as much as she loves her strawberry ice cream. Jane would kill to get strawberry ice cream. I was more into dark colours. My favourite was black and navi blue, they just had something which attracted me. It looked elegant and sovereign.

10:06: Veronica. It is so good to hear from you. I wasn't sure if you would even contact me. I would love to do that. Do you want to come to my place, or would you like to meet somewhere else?
//Angelina

10:07: Your place is fine. When would be okay for you?//Veronica

10:07: If you would like you could come right now.//Angelina

10:08: Okay sure, will be there in 30.//Veronica

10:09: Perfect. See you soon:)//Angelina

I was not only wired texting Angelina knowing that she is my mother but also that she is a very famous woman, who just invited me into her only place were the rest of the world could not bother her. It just didn't feel right.

Jane started jumping around the floor, like a little kid who just received a lollipop. She looked at me with an amused smile on her face.
"What?" I asked.
She grinned. "You look just like her. I'm mean I always thought you where beautiful but holy shit. Now I even know where your beautiful is coming from. No hate against Jolson and Mark."

I laugh a bit. "Shut up. Common we have to go."

We went down to my car and got in. My heart started beating against my chest. It felt like someone would punch me against my ribs, from the inside. Let me tell you, it's sucks!

"V, it's gonna be fine. I promise!" I just gave her a little smile and pushed the gas. Aren't promises made to be broken? Let's hope it's not true.

Half an hour later we arrived at the Jolie-Pitt mansion. We were 30 metres away from the house, still sitting in my car. We were lucky that there wasn't a closed gate so that we could drive directly in to the mansion.

(I know that would never be like that in reality C: )

Right now I wished that I had a car with a quiet engine. My baby was so loud I was getting a little anxious that the Jolie-Pitt family would here us coming, before we would even get out of the car and knock on their front door.

I looked over to Jane, but she wasn't paying any attention. She was stunned by the house my biological mother owned. I could understand her. Of course the mansion was breath taking. Still I was not here to look at a house. I was here to meet my mother and my siblings.

When the word siblings jumped into my mind, it became clear to me that I had six younger siblings. Would they know about me? Would they accept me for who I am?

Fear slowly started to spread through my entire body. Omg what would happen if Angelina and the rest of the family wouldn't like me?

Jane looked at me again. She saw that I was freaking, so she put her hand on my shoulder and rubbed it a bit to let me calm down a bit, but it didn't work.