Chapter Twenty

Valerie finally revealed herself to Jun, Zerra and Mandy. After fatally wounding the masked man, Mandy could only watch as her Master story bleeds in front of her. Aside from Valerie, her Servant was only with her, who had just finished wiping the blood off his hand.

Zerra: So, you're...Valerie.
Valerie: Indeed. I am Valerie Calvet.
Zerra: I'm guessing you're hear to pick a fight, am I correct?
White Haired Servant: Hmp! My mistress has something more important to do. You should feel fortunate that your lives will be spared.
Zerra: Then why are you here then?

Valerie slowly points her finger at the still sobbing Mandy.

Valerie: I'm here...for her. I'm taking her as my Servant.

Everyone was shock to hear that from her but Mandy was affected the most.

Zerra: Your Servant? You must be insane or something.
Mandy: You're crazy if you think I'm coming with that bitch!

Hearing those words from Mandy, the Servant's eyes fill with rage. His body emits an intimidating aura that travels throughout the beach. It was so strong that Jun, Zerra and Mandy falls to their knees.

White Haired Servant: I should cut that tongue of yours, brat. If you say anything to disrespect my mistress again, I'll rip every fingernails from your hands.

Zerra tries to break free but the invisible force that was pressing down on her was too strong.

Zerra: W-What is this...? His presence is strong...!

Zerra checks to see how Jun was doing. He too was affected but she was surprise to see that he was glaring straight at Valerie with hatred in his eyes.

Zerra: J-Jun...?

The Servant notice this and turns his attention at Jun.

White Haired Servant: You dare look at my mistress in such a way, you lowly human? For that, I'll gladly break your arm!

Valerie place a hand in front of her Servant when he was about to take a step toward Jun. A confuse Servant looks at his Master.

White Haired Servant: Why are you stopping me? He deserve to be punish.
Valerie: No. Leave that aside for now. Those eyes of his tells me that he has something he wish to say to me.

Her Servant had the expression of disagreeing with her but listens to her anyway. He cancels the aura that he was emitting thus allowing Jun and the rest to freely move again. Zerra slowly stands and was about to help Jun on his feet but he does it himself. Mandy remains on the ground while glancing at his Master's lifeless body every now and then.

Valerie: So, what is it you want to say?
Jun: Answer me this. Are you really responsible for kidnapping civilians just so you could summon a strong Servant?

Valerie stares at Jun with an expressionless look on her face. After several seconds of intense silent, she finally replies.

Valerie: Yes. I am.

Hearing her answer, Jun's eyes was filled with even more hate. Zerra notice that his hand was starting to glow blue but doesn't say anything.

Jun: You're responsible for what happened to my family. You're responsible for what happened to my father. Now that you've personally admitted it, there's no holding back.
Zerra: Jun? What are you-?

Suddenly, Jun's body emits a powerful wave of blue mana particles that affected a small area around him. The force was so strong that it throws Zerra a couple of feet backwards. Mana surges throughout his body as the blue vein-like patterns on his arm slowly spreads up his shoulder. Valerie and her Servant wasn't affected by this and remains calm.