Chapter Thirty Seven

Even after bombarding Victor with several of her powerful attacks, the vampire was still able to fly to where to her and impaled her with his very hand. On the ground, Jun could only helpless watch as blood flows from his Servant's freshly opened wound as well as from her mouth. She coughs as Zerra struggles to breathe properly. Victor shows a grin on his face before quickly pulling is hand out of her, causing her to bleed even more. He hand one hand on Zerra's shoulder, preventing her from flying away.

Zerra: Y-You really are....a monster...I can't believe you s-survived after all that...
Victor: I look like one. I might as well act the part.
Zerra: D-Damn it...(coughs)
Victor: But I'll admit. Those attacks of yours really did a number on me. I simply endured the painful explosions and forced my way to you. Any more longer and things would have been bad for me.

Zerra tries to break free but Victor's grip on her was too strong.

Victor: You ain't going anywhere. I'll take my sweet time as I slowly beat the living hell out of you. And there's nothing you or your Master can do about it!

Zerra looks down at Jun and could see how worried he was. After calming down, she force a smile on her face despite being in pain. However, seeing this made Jun uncomfortable.

Jun: Zerra...what are you thinking? (thinks to self)

Zerra turns her attention to Victor. He notice that the expression on Zerra's face changed, like she was confident of something. This annoyed him a little so he painfully slaps her on the face but Zerra unexpectedly grins at him as a reply.

Victor: What the hell are you smiling about? Do you understand the situation you're in? With that kind of wound, you'll surely die. Even your healing ability won't be able to save you.
Zerra: Oh I understand. Crystal clear, in fact.
Victor: Whatever you're planning, I won't fall for it so easily.
Zerra: You already did. (eyes glow)
Victor: What...?

Zerra suddenly tightly grabs the same arm that Victor was using to hold her shoulder.

Victor: Wh-What are you doing....?!
Zerra: Taking you down with me. (eyes glow)

A transparent blue sphere surrounds a large area around the two. Jun was surprised to see that Nia was already on her feet and had her arms up in the air. She seems to be concentrating as she looks at the sphere that had caged the two Servants.

Jun: Nia...? You're doing this?
Nia: Yes. Sorry but Zerra didn't want you to know about this until the last second.
Jun: What are you talking about? What's going on?!
Nia: Earlier, Zerra secretly told your Queen to pass a message to me through telepathy.
Jun: What did she say?
Nia: She told me that she had a plan. But it requires her Noble Phantasm.
Jun: Her...Noble Phantasm? (murmurs)

Jun remembers the incident at the park when the flames of Zerra's Noble Phantasm destroyed a large area.

Jun: Sacred Fire?! She's going to use Sacred Fire?!
Nia: That's right.
Jun: But even if that's the case, her flames will affect everything, including us!
Nia: That's why I placed a barrier around them. Her flames will be concentrated inside, increasing it's power even more.
Jun: I...I see. Even though she'll return to life, I still prefer it if she doesn't die.
Nia: We have no choice, Jun. We have to end it here.

Unknown to them, Victor's hearing was sharp and heard everything.

Victor: So that's your plan, huh? (looks at Jun)
Jun: Y-You heard...?
Victor: Your Servant is quite the bitch, isn't she? But I won't let her have her way!

Victor looks at Zerra and gives her a terrifying glare that stops her movements for a moment.

Zerra: What...? I-I can't....move...!
Victor: Like you said earlier. If I'm going to die, I'm taking you with me!