Chapter Thirty Two

Just when the situation couldn't get worst for Servant Kuro, he revealed his own Noble Phantasm to the masked Servant Dianna. Using a thick black smoke from his body, he had created a complete clone of himself. Even for Dianna, this came to a surprise.

Dianna: So, that's your Noble Phantasm.
Kuro: It is. And this isn't some ordinary clone as well. It's a full version of myself. It's just as strong and fast as I am.
Dianna: I see.
Kuro: You're acting like it's no big deal. You'll be facing two Servants this time. I'm sure that even for you, that's going to be a lot harder than fighting one.
Dianna: It is troublesome however, even if there were 10 of you, I'm still going to put you down.
Kuro: I wouldn't be overconfident if I were you.
Dianna: I'm not. That's because I already know how to counter your Noble Phantasm.
Kuro: Oh? Interesting. Let me hear it then.
Dianna: You said that your clone is you. That means if I can land a fatal hit at either of you two, the other one dies as well.

Kuro goes silent and was impress at Dianna's deduction.

Kuro: Looks like you're not all talk after all. Guess there's no hiding it. That's right. If one dies, then the other goes down with him.
Dianna: You talk too much. That was your mistake.
Kuro: Well, it doesn't matter. I'll just have to kill you first.

The two Servants charge toward Dianna. Dianna's dragon sees this and strike with it enormous claws.

Kuro: Not this time! (eyes glow)

The clone blocks the dragon's attack with his scythe, allowing Kuro to continue heading straight for Dianna.

Kuro: You're mine!

Dianna fires several red glowing arrows from her crossbow at Kuro. But the Servant deflects it with his scythe.

Kuro: You'll have to do better than that!

Once close enough, he swings his scythe at Dianna but she blocks it with her crossbow.

Kuro: Not bad but not good enough! You can use your weapon if you use it to block my attack!
Dianna: I don't need to use it.
Kuro: What...? (murmurs)

Suddenly, the same red arrows pierces Kuro on the back. He lets out painful shout for a moment before he quickly distance himself from her. His clone joins his side and pulls out the arrows.

Kuro: What happened? I know I deflected her arrows. (thinks to self)

Other arrows from before starts to float from the ground. They then aim themselves at the two Servants.

Kuro: So that's it. You can control them.
Dianna: That'r right. And they're tougher than they look. They won't break that easily. Let's see you try and avoid as many as you can.

The arrows shoot themselves at Kuro and his clone. They deflect the incoming projectiles but every time they do that, the arrows simply makes a U-turn and attacks them again.

Kuro: T-There's no end to this!
Dianna: Indeed. They will just keep on coming and coming until they've hit their target.

Dianna fires several more as the arrows joins the increasing swarm. Kuro and his clone does their best to block, evade or deflect them, but some manage to scratch an arm or leg.

Dianna: Noble Phantasm: Red Storm. (eyes glow)

The numbers were too much as Kuro and his clone gets pierce by one arrow after the other.

Kuro: Damn it! This is too much! Guess I have no choice but to use it! (thinks to self)

Kuro sees an opening where none of the arrows were attacking him. During that split second second, he slams the the end of the scythe's handle into the ground. When he did, time instantly freezes as everything stops moving, aside from him and his clone. Even though time has stopped moving, Dianna was aware of what was happening.