Chapter Twenty Five

Somewhere in a residential part of the city, Neo was walking down the street while carrying a plastic bag full of groceries. It was already late in the evening so there weren't that many people around. A few moments later, Setsuko materialize and walks with him. As always, she had a serious look on her face.

Neo: What's wrong? (looks at Setsuko)
Setsuko: Nothing.
Neo: It's rare for you to show yourself like that, even if there was no one was around.

Setsuko didn't reply but instead was looking cautiously around.

Neo: Hey, are you listening?
Setsuko: Oh, sorry.
Neo: Alright, you're really acting weird. What is it? You can tell me anything you know.
Setsuko: It's nothing. It must have been my imagination.
Neo: Well, if you say so. I've always trusted your judgement and I always will.
Setsuko: By the way, what are you carrying?
Neo: Oh, this? Nia asked me for a few things. Since I didn't had anything to do, I went out to buy them.
Setsuko: Master, about that thing you asked me to do earlier.
Neo: Yeah. What about it? Did you find anything?
Setsuko: Yes. I followed it's presence and ended up in a building that was under construction. That place was littered with magic residue. No doubt that two Servant were fighting there. One was obviously from Servant Zerra and the other one was similar to the Servant that I saw at the beach during that one time.
Neo: I see. What else?
Setsuko: After looking around some more, I found out that one of them died. I believe it was the one that Servant Zerra was fighting.
Neo: Hmmm. So now we know that another Servant has died. That leaves us with five Servants left.
Setsuko: No, Master. You are half right.

This comes to a surprise to Neo as he stops walking.

Neo: Huh? What do you mean?
Setsuko: Not too long ago. I found the body of a dead Master while I was scouting the city.
Neo: A dead Master? Then, that must mean...!
Setsuko: Master, I know what you're thinking. No, that Master's Servant hasn't died. It's still out there. More specifically, it has found a new Master.
Neo: What? But that's...that's impossible! How can you be so sure?
Setsuko: I checked the body and his Command Spells were gone. No, they were taken from him.
Neo: Are...you serious?
Setsuko: Yes.

Neo silently thinks for a moment.

Neo: The Master is dead but his Servant is now under a new one. There's only four of us left including me. The only person I could think of who is capable of doing such a thing is....
Setsuko: Valerie.
Neo: Yes. It's got to be her. I mean, it has  to be her. Only she can do something like this.
Setsuko: I agree with you, Master.
Neo: But it's against the rule to have more than one Servant.
Setsuko: If it's her, she will find a way. Besides, this Holy Grail War might have some loopholes that we don't know.
Neo: You might be right. We need to eliminate Valerie as soon as possible. She's too dangerous to be kept alive. I don't know what she wants with the Grail but I don't like her methods.
Setsuko: I'll do whatever I can, Master. (bows)
Neo: There you go again. You're being too formal with me. You know I don't like it when you act like that.
Setsuko: My apologize.
Neo: Sigh. Let's just get home already. I'm sure Nia is waiting impatiently for her stuff.

Just after taking a couple of steps, a ringing sound was heard from Neo's pocket. He takes out a cellphone to see a message saying " Intruder ". He was so shock that he drops the plastic bag on the ground. Setsuko comes closer to see the message as well.

Setsuko: Someone has triggered our security system.
Neo: Nia...!

Neo suddenly grabs Setsuko by the arm.

Neo: Setsuko! Take us back to the house...NOW! By the power of the Command Spells, do it now!
Setsuko: Understood, Master.

Setsuko's body glows bright and slowly crawls toward Neo. In a blink of an eye, both of them disappears. Meanwhile, back at their house. A bright light appears in the living room and after a moment, Neo and Setsuko appears. When Neo realize that he was back home, he quickly leaves the room.