one.

Jughead's POV

I've never heard from Betty since the day we made out.. I knew she was up to something..

(A/N: hey guys! hope u enjoy it haha.)

I went to Riverdale to see Alice Cooper, maybe she knows where Betty is.

I knocked on their door. "Jughead? What are you doing here?" she asked like she was surprised to see me without Betty. "Uhmmm.. Mrs. Cooper-" "Oh Jughead..call me Alice" she offered.

"Ok..Alice..is Betty here?" I asked by being nervous. "Oh Jug, sorry i didn't see Betty maybe she's with Polly..to be honest i don't know where she is."  she said. "Okay thank you Mrs. Cooper."

I went to Polly's. She lived in an apartment now so I went there.

I knocked on Polly's door. "Coming!" I heard Polly shouting. She finally opened the door and she had the same expression like her mother did.

"Hey Jug!" As she offered me to go inside. "No it's fine it won't take long." i told her. "So what's up? And why are you not with Betty?" She asked with a confused tone. "That's the reason why i'm here cause Betty's not with me either at your parent's house." explaining to her.

"Maybe she's at Veronica's, Archie's, or at your friends.." she said. "Yeah great uhmmm..thanks" I was about to go. "Wait Jug!" She told me and ran to me well I wasn't that far. "Call me in 2 days or 3 if you can't find her okay?" she told me with a worried face "Okay." I smiled and left.

Since it was night time I decided to go back to the trailer and just message Archie and the gang.

Jug: Hey guys! Is Betty there with you? I already asked her parents and her sister. They told me that she wasn't there with them.

Archie: I have never heard from Betty since the day we were in Pop's

V: Yeah me too..

Kevin: Yeah.

Jug: Thank you. :)

So I decided to the South Side Bar and just think where Betty could be.