seventeen.

"6 weeks ago Betts!!" Veronica squealed.

"So what are we gonna do today?" I asked.

"We are going to distribute your invitations." Veronica said.

Me, Veronica, Polly, Chic, Jughead, Cheryl, Archie and Kevin are at Jughead's house.

"So, here's what we are going to do. Me and Cheryl distribute it to Riverdale High. Kevin and Archie to old friends. Polly and Chic to you're relatives. Jughead and Betty you go with the serpents." Veronica said.

"Okay." We all said.

"Let's go!" Veronica shouted.

***
Jughead

"Juliet, you sure you wanna let the serpents come?" I asked. I wasn't sure of this, especially, Betty's mom is coming.

"Come on Jughead, they're also my family. Why wouldn't I want my family to come to my birthday?" She chuckled.

"Your mom?" I said.

"She's going to be okay with it. Don't worry." She said holding my hand.

As we got out of the car we entered the Whyte Wyrm.

First, we saw FP having fun.

"Hey dad." I patted My dad's shoulder.

"Son! Betty! It's so nice to see you here." Dad said.

"Dad, Betty has this birthday party and she wants to invite all of the serpents that are close to her." I said.

My dad stood up on the counter and shouted to get everybody's attention.

"My son has an announcement to make." My dad said.

I stood up on top of the counter.

"You all know Betty, my girlfriend, the serpent." I looked at her.

"She's going to celebrate her 18th Birthday in six weeks from now. And she wants to invite you guys on her special day. She wants you to be part of her life. So, for those who wants to come. Fall in line so we can give you invitations." I shouted.

They all clapped and shouted Betty.

They all lined up.

While Betty was giving away invitations, she saw Toni lining up.

"Betty, I'm really sorry for what happened before." Toni said.

"I'm also sorry for how I acted." Betty said.

They did a serpent tradition handshake for girls it means that they're good.

"You should come and meet my friends at Riverdale." Betty said.

Then, I came up to Betty and rested my hand on her waist.

"Hey Jones." Toni said.

"Hey, what are you guys talking about?" I asked.

"I wanted to invite her at Riverdale to meet are friends." Betty said.

Then, Sweetpea came up to Toni and put his hands on Toni's waist.