twenty one

It has been weeks since Samantha Felicity Lodge Andrews was born. I know, long name. Knowing Mr. Lodge, Hiram wants the "Lodge" part to be visible. Of course, she has Lodge blood. Veronica and Archie moved to the Pembrooke and Mr. and Mrs. Lodge moved to another house. The baby has hazel eyes like Archie's, the lips as Veronica's. To know if she really is a Lodge or an Andrews..the hair.

I've been sleeping at my parents house. Cause everything started to become strange..weird. Back at the mansion. Through the weeks past..Jughead doesn't have time for me anymore. He always goes to the South Side and he comes home drunk. He's a different person. He didn't even notice me not sleeping at the mansion anymore. He doesn't even notice me anymore.

There was times I wanted to go out with him but he told me that he was busy. He always rejected my plans with him. He said he and his friend have something do.

Before

B: Juggie can we talk?
J: Betty, I'm busy. What is it?

See..he doesn't even call me Juliet, Princess, Elizabeth or even Betts anymore.

I sighed.

B: but you've always been busy. :( who are you with?
J: with my friend here at the South Side. Sorry betty.
B: what's your friends name?
J: Alex.
B: So when can we meet?
J: when I'm not busy.
B: and when is that?
J: why do you have so many questions?

He reacts different now.

B: I just..nvm
B: take care of yourself..I love you.

And he didn't reply.

**

The next day

B: Can we talk Juggie? I miss you Forsythe :(

He didn't respond.

^^

The day after that

B: Juggie why didn't you reply? I really miss you and I'm worried about you.
J: Betty..stop worrying about me. It makes me sick.
B: sorry
J: ...
B: i was wondering if we could hangout at Pop's together.
J: sorry can't Alex needs me here.
B: but I also need you like everyday *thought*
B: okay. Loveyou Juggie.

I turned off my phone.

I sighed and cried.

I miss Juggie. I miss his chuckles. I miss his everything.

I started to cry harder.

Then, soon I knew it. My vision was blurry and I fell at the ground. My last vision to see was Jughead before everything went black.

***

Veronica Lodge:

I got a call from Chic.

"Yes Chicykins?"
"Ronnie, my sister is in the hospital."
"What? Why?"
"I don't know. Polly told me she saw her there laying on the floor."
"We're on our way. Where are your parents?"
"They are on a business trip and I don't think Betty wants them to worry about it."
"Jughead's there?"
"No sign of Jughead here."
"What?"
"She's always crying and stuff. I think her and Jughead aren't in good terms."
"Oh my god Betty! See you later Chic."
"Bye."

"Ronnie what's wrong?" Archie asked while carrying Samantha.

"Betty's in the hospital!" I shouted.

"What about Samantha?" He asked.

"Stop by at your house so your dad and mom could take care of her." I said and he nodded.

Oh my god Betty. How could this happen to you.

——-

As me and Archie got to the hospital I saw Betty awake crying. With Chic and Polly inside.

I walked inside the room.

"Ms. You can't barge right in here like that." The doctor said.

"The names Veronica Lodge." I said and sat beside Betty and held her hand.

"Oh sorry. I gotta go." The doctor said.

"B, what happened? And where's..Jughead?" I asked.

"What happened? I don't know too. Jughead's with his friend at the South Side." Betty answered.

"Why isn't he here? He's supposed to be here." I asked.

"He doesn't know." She answered and I grabbed my purse and opened it to go get my phone but Betty stopped me.

"V, please..don't tell him." She started to cry.

"Omg B..what's wrong?" I asked.

I hate seeing my best friend like this. She didn't do anything but love.

She grabbed her phone and she showed me the messages.

Jughead hasn't been with her all along. Always with his friend Alex. He would sometimes ignore em.

She was crying so hard.

Polly and Chic hugged her.

I stood up from the chair that I was sitting.

She didn't deserve this.

I thought to myself.

I grabbed my purse and headed out.

"Where are you going?" Archie asked.

"I'll call you Archiekins." I gave Archie a quick peck on the lips.

"Okay. Take care." He said.

I got inside the car and I dialled Toni's number.

"Yes Veronica?"
"Can we meet there?"
"Whyte Wyrm?"
"Yes."
"Okay."
"See you bye."

......

As I got inside the Whyte Wyrm boys would go like "hot chick." or "hey babe." It makes me uncomfortable. Especially, they are creeps.

"Toni! Blair! Angelina!" I hugged them.

"So talk." Toni said.

"Betty's in the hospital. But, I know she'll get out of there tomorrow." I said.

"What? why?" Angelina asked.

"It's about Jughead. Jughead doesn't have time for her anymore. I even took a pic of their texts. Look." I gave them my phone.

"I knew it." Blair said.

"What?" I asked.

"When me and Malcolm were hanging out we saw Alex and Jughead together laughing." Blair said.

"I thought they were only friends so I thought they weren't a thing." Blair added

"Wait. Alex is a girl?" I asked. I'm so confused.

"Yup." They answered.

"Oh my god. This is going to get worse." I said.

"I'll talk to Jughead." Toni said.

"I'll talk to Alex." Angelina said.

"No. I wanna talk to the girl. Where the hell is she?" I raged in anger.

They showed me the way and I saw a girl.

She was wearing the serpent jacket. Pierced nose. She had white hair like Sabrina's..our old friend. And I can surely tell that betty is prettier than her.

"You, Alex, stay away from my best friend's man. Okay? You don't know how much you've done." I said.

"Oh Jughead. What are you gonna do about it?" She asked.

I laughed, "the name's Veronica Lodge. Sure you've heard of it." I said. She seemed terrified when I said my name. I walked away from her.