three.

Toni and I were just chatting and like out of nowhere she asked. "Are you available?" She asked.

I was thinking about Betty, betty, betty, betty, and betty.

Then I saw a blonde haired girl she was coming up my way and she had Jade coloured eyes. She was wearing a serpent jacket and black ripped jeans with a black tank top. So she was all black. She let her hair down.

She went to me and grabbed my shoulder. And then I looked at her and it was Polly!

Fuck.

Shit.

I was expecting Betty.

(A/N: i'm kidding it's Betty😂)

So it was Betty..but why would Betty wear a serpent jacket?

"No, he's not cause he has a girlfriend" Betty told to Toni. "Betty Cooper." Betty introduced.

I was shocked of what's happening right now. I didn't intend to move or even speak. I am really really confused. "What my girlfriend is a serpent now?"

"Toni Topaz" Toni was also shocked seeing Betty. "Jug is this your girlfriend?" Toni asked to me. "Yeah she is." I told Toni. "You've got a bitch here Jug." she told to Betty. "Well I'm the baddest bitch here so don't you go near to my boyfriend again Toni" she told with her voice trying to threat her.

"Are you threatening me?!" Tony shouted. "Oh this? This is only fun girl talk" Betty grinned.
"I'm still taimed Toni..I still am so while I'm taimed you better hide" Betty smiling and Toni Left.

3rd person POV:
So Betty faced to Jughead.

"You've got a lot to explain to me Jug." With Betty's worried face. Jug placed his arms on Betty's hips and Betty's on Jug's neck.

"You too serpent Betty." Jughead smiled and kissed Betty on her lips.