eight.

"Well Betty, you have a hot brother here." Cheryl smirked.

"Well he's not into girls Cheryl." I stated.

"Well Elizabeth, Jughead isn't into girls before too but look at you two." She rolled her eyes.

"So about the Baby Shower..again." Polly said.

"Oh yeah right!" I shouted.

"What color or theme do you want it to be V?" As i took a sip on my milkshake.

"I wanted it to be Baby Blue." Ronnie replied.

"Is the baby going to be a boy?" I asked.

"We both actually don't know yet but I want it cause my favorite color is Baby Blue." V smiled.

"That's so cute!" Polly said.

"Where are we going to do all of these?" Jughead asked and took a sip on my milkshake. "Hey!" I shouted and laughed at him.

"Well I want it to happen at my apartment." Ronnie said.

"But are your parents going to be okay with it?" I asked.

"Well wether they like it or not the baby is already here..on my womb. And I'm going to take care of her or him." Ronnie stated.

"V, you're going to be a great mom to her or him." I smiled.

"Yeah you are V." Chic laughed.

"Well Juggie this is going to surprise you." V laughed.

"Why what's going on? Is it bad?" Jughead asked.

"Well for me no, for you yes haha" V laughed.

"What is it?" He said.

"B come here.." Veronica held her hand on Betty's ear so she can whisper and Betty forwarded.

"Good luck Juggie." I laughed at Juggie.

"Wait what's going on??" Jug screamed.

Veronica whispered it to everybody.

"GOOD LUCK JUG" they all said and laughed.

I whispered it to him.

"Oh God Veronica!" He laughed.

"Well you're going to be the godparent of this kid so at least say something special" V laughed.

"Does it have to be long?" Jug complained.

"Well at least 100 words." Archie laughed.

Jug leaned back to his seat. I tapped his shoulder.

"So what will you name him or her."Cheryl asked and took a sip at her drink.

"Well Cheryl, I don't know why you're here and doing this. Are you up to something again? I still don't trust you." V stated.

"Well that's why I'm going to prove to you that I can earn all of your trust one by one." Cheryl stated. "I can help. Forget Cheryl Blossom the baddest bitch. Let's just focus on your baby shower with the new Cheryl Blossom." She added.

"Fine. But if you ruin this again. I swear to God I will kill you." Veronica stated.

"Well if you can." Cheryl smirked.

Veronica was about to reach for Cheryl's hair.

"For god sake! V stop! Cheryl! How are we going to earn back your trust when your attitude is crappy." I shouted. Jughead was holding my waist so I can't hurt Cheryl.

"Cheryl leave now please." I said.

Cheryl stood up. "Well Dark Betty is returning." Cheryl smirked.

"Stop calling me that!" I shouted. "I am not dark Betty!" I shouted. Everybody stood up and pulled me away from Cheryl.

"Well Betty you're too hot..right now." She punched me at my face.

There was blood coming out from my face. Well it didn't actually hurt. Everybody saw it and they were just silent. They let me go. I laughed.

"You messed with the wrong person Cheryl. You messed with a serpent." I stated and wiped the blood. "Well it didn't hurt." I laughed. I started holding her hands."I'm still taimed Cheryl and while I still am I will pass this like nothing happened. But don't mess with Betty Cooper the serpent." I started squeezing it tight. "Let me go!" She shouted. "No Cheryl..be afraid while I'm still calm. While you still see the blood steaming on my face. Don't wait that there will be in your beautiful blossom face." I smiled and I tightened the squeeze. I let her go. She was about to leave but.."Cheryl!" I shouted. She turned back at me looking scared. "Don't forget that we know your deepest darkest secret." I smiled and she left.

I looked back at Jughead and he cupped my face. "Juliet are you alright?" He said worringly and wiped the blood on my face. "Yes I am." I stated. He put our foreheads together and I quickly went to Veronica.

"V, I'm really really sorry." Tears started streaming down my face. "Hey..you should not cry you stopped her from calling you Dark Betty." She stated. "Oh sorry." She apologized.
Chic hugged me from my back and Polly hugged me too. "Uhmmm..guys, I hate to ruin the moment but maybe it's my time to hug my girlfriend." Jughead laughed. They pulled out of the hug. "Hey! I was just joking." Jug stated.
"Come on Dude! Hug her!" Chic said pushing Jughead towards me. He hugged me. "Juliet are you sure you're fine?" Jughead asked in the middle of our hug. "Of course cause you already hugged me." I laughed. "Well I can also sleep at your house tonight if your mom would agree om that." Jughead smirked. "I love you Forsythe." I laughed. "I love you too Elizabeth." He kissed me in my forehead.

"Well you two lovebirds can go back here and have a suggestion on Veronica's baby shower." Archie laughed.

"You two are the cutest and sweetest couple ever." V screamed.

We all enjoyed talking about Veronica's baby shower and just ate and talk at Pop's. We all laughed at Veronica's joke when she was in 1st grade and how was Chic's life. Turns out he lived in Philadelphia! Well, the good thing is he's now here with us at Riverdale with his new friends and family.