nine.

"So you're from Philadelphia?" V asked.

"Yes. The only thing I do there is just think why would mom and dad send me for adoption." Chic frowned.

"Chic I'm really sorry! If i had known.." I was about to finish my sentence but "Betty it's okay. .the good thing right now is I'm with all of you Mom, Dad, Polly, You, Jughead, Veronica, and Archie. I'm so glad that all of you are accepting me." Chic smiled.

"Chic you're always welcome to the Fam." Veronica smiled.

"All the Cooper sibs are very sweet ya know." Archie stated.

"And good looking." Veronica added.

We all laughed.

"Well V, Arch, don't worry about your baby shower. I'm going to plan this with the of all of us. You two just relax okay?" I stated.

"Okay B, thanks" Archie smiled.

"B thank you so so much. But what about Cheryl? She knows that the shower is going to happen at my apartment." V worriedly stated.

"V, don't worry about that! It's bad for you and the baby. I can handle this. No Cheryl Blossom is going to ruin your baby's shower." I smiled.

Veronica smiled. "Uhmmm..guys I think we should all get going. Polly, I forgot. Don't forget to bring your baby and Jason at the party okay?" V stated.

"Of course." Polly smiled.

——————————————————————

Me, Polly, Jughead, and Chic are on our way back home.

Chic had his arm wrapped around Polly's shoulder and Juggie's on Mine.

"Well finally! There's someon who was wrapping his arm around me." Polly stated.

"Why?" Chic asked and laughed

Me and Juggie both looked at Polly.

"Yeah why?" Jug asked.

"Because before, Whenever I walk with you two I feel like I'm the third wheel. " Polly laughed.

"Well, the best third wheel ever." I laughed.

"Hey guys, why don't we prepare for Veronica's shower tomorrow?" Chic suggested.

Me and Jug looked at each other and Chic looked at all of us. Me and Jug nodded at each other.

"That's a great Idea." Jug said.

"Polly go invite Jason and the Baby so Jason can help and mom & dad will take care of the baby." I stated.

"Okay sure." Polly agreed and reached the phone out of her pocket and texted Jason.

"So Betty, how about your 18th Birthday??" Chic asked.

"Chic, I'm not worrying about that yet. It's going to happen next year so let's just see what'll happen." I said.

"But you be ready." Chic stated.

"Well I can have a simple gathering with you, mom and Dad, Veronica, Polly, Archie, Kevin, and Jughead." I said.

"No Betty. It needs to be a big party! And promise as your boyfriend—"

"And your brother."

"We're going to organize it."

"Well I think my 18th birthday's going to be terrifying." I joked.

They all laughed.

"Betty, Jason and the Baby are on it tomorrow" Polly stated.

"Nice!"

————————————————————————

As I reached the keys on my pocket and opened the door we saw mom and dad waiting for us in our kitchen counter.

"Hey mom." I said.

"Hi Sweetie!" Mom said.

"How are all of you?" Dad said.

"Well were fine mom! Riverdale is an awesome place!" Chic said.

"Glad you enjoyed it honey." Mom smiled.

"Hey Alice." Jug smiled.

"Oh hi Juggie." Alice turned to face Jug.

"What are you doing here?" Alice asked with a brow raised.

"Well I was wondering if I could sleep here with Betty." Jughead stated.

"Please mom!" Betty begged.

"Okay." Alice laughed.

"Oh by the way mom Jason and the Baby are coming here tomorrow. Jason's gonna help prepare for Veronica's Baby shower and You and Dad can take the Baby for a bonding thingy. Would that be okay?" Polly asked.

Alice cupped Polly's face. "Of course Honey."

"Thanks mom."

Alice turned to Betty. "Betty what's that little scar on your face?" Mom asked.

"Well I got into a fight. Well not really a fight." I answered. I started being honest with Mom since everything in Riverdale was fine and when she started to become friends with the South Side and then everybody in Riverdale did the same thing.

"With whom?" Mom asked.

"Cheryl Blossom." And that's right, Eveything was fine in Riverdale but Cheryl Blossom was our only problem. Not his brother, mother, or even her father.

"She said she wanted to earn back our trusts one by one but she crossed the line already. She was calling me "Dark Betty"—" Jughead wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"And then I shouted at her and she punched me. Well it didn't hurt so I didn't do anything. I just laughed. Who knew Cheryl Blossom can punch." I laughed

"But Betty next time you be careful, okay?" Dad said.

"Yes mom and dad." I said.

"Soooooo. we can all head upstairs and sleep" Chic smiled.

"Okay goodnight all of you. We love you!" Mom said.

——————————————————————

"Hey Juliet are you really alright?" Jughead asked as he was removing his clothes and just put on pajamas.

he was shirtless.

"Of course. It didn't hurt." I was removing all of my clothes and putting on one of Jughead's tshirt and just cycling shorts.

He stood up and came to me. He kissed my forehead. "I'm just making sure." He smiled.
"I'm going to brush my teeth, you coming?" Jug asked. "Oh yeah sure."

——————————————————————-

Me and Jughead are here cuddled up in my bed.

"Jug, I just want to say something serious" i said.

"Go, Juliet." He said.

I stood up.

"I love you Jughead Jones. You mean the whole world to me. I don't know what I'll do without you." I said.

He kissed my lips so passionately. After like 7 minutes. I think. He then pulled out from the kiss.

He cupped my face. "I love you more than you know it. You complete me Betty." He said and kissed me again. He pulled out from the kiss.
"Let's go to sleep lover boy." I laughed.
"We made another romantic scene." He laughed.