Six.

Enough for the drama scene.

"Betty, he's going to study in Riverdale High!" Mom stated.

"But I thought that he's in college?" I asked curiosly.

"Well, he didn't finish his studies. He only finished. 10th grade. He's going to be 11th grade tomorrow." Mom stated. "We already fixed his files." Mom stated. "Since Polly you are not pregnant anymore your also going back to school." Mom smiled.

"I'm so excited! The Cooper sibs on Riverdale High!" They all laughed at me.

"Elizabeth, where have you been? We were so worried." Mom asked.

"Well all of you I have to know this. I'm already a serpent." I stated.

"What?!" Mom and Polly stood up.

I was just there standing like a tree.

"Well we have nothing to do than support you." Polly smiled.

"I don't wanna ruin our night but Polly's right we should just support you." Mom smiled.

"Dad?" I looked at dad.

"If their fine with it i'm fine with it." Dad also smiled.

"Chic?" I looked at him.

He held my hand. "Whatever makes you happy I'm happy with it. Well the jacket kinda suits you Betts." He laughed.

"Thank you all for supporting me!" I hugged each one of them.

"Elizabeth just promise me. Just promise me! You'll take care of yourself." She said.

"I promise." I said with a smile.

"So I prefer all of you sleeping here at our house and to get ready at school tomorrow." Mom said.

"Of course." The three of us answered.

I texted Jug to let him know that I'll be sleeping at my parents house.

B: hey Forsythe! :)
Jug: What up Juliet?
B: Uhmm where are you?
Jug: At the trailer.
B: I'll tell you everything tomorrow at school. But tonight, I'll be sleeping at my parents house. :)
Jug: okay Juliet! Goodnight! :) sleep well and see you in my dreams ;) I love you! <3
B: You too..:) I love you more <3

"So maybe all of us need to eat dinner?" Dad offered.

"What did you cook dad?" Chic asked as he was taking his seat.

"Ala-Hal" we all laughed.

"Sounds scary" I said. we all laughed again.

All of us were eating dad's "Ala-Hal" well not bad it was delicious.

"Polly how's your child and Jason?" Mom asked.

"Well Jason's living with his grandparents along with our child." Polly said.

"Betty how's Jughead?" Mom asked.

"Well he's fine. I'm sure right now he's eating a hamburger." I stated.

They all laughed.

"Chic honey you enjoying it?" Mom asked.

"Of course!" Chic said.

We all just chit-chatted.

"Polly what year are you?" Chic asked.

"Well tomorrow I'm going to be at 12th grade." Polly smiled.

"Wait did mom say that you had a kid so..did just mean that I have a nephew or a niece and I'm an uncle?" Chic asked.

"Yes Chic." Polly laughed.

"Is it a he or she?" Chic asked.

"A he." Polly smiled.

"I'm excited to meet that Little Dude." Chic laughed.

"Well maybe let's set up a dinner with Jughead, Jason, and Polly's Son." Dad suggested.

"Yeah sure" Polly answered.

"That's a great idea Honey!" Mom stated.

"Well I think were done eating. Maybe we can head up stairs because we need to be early tomorrow." I suggested.

"Oh yeah right!" Chic said.

"Goodnight Mom , goodnight dad" the three of us said and headed upstairs.

I texted my friends in our groupchat.

B: Hey guys! Uhmm..you guys free tomorrow? After school. I want you to meet someone :)
Arch: I am.
V: Me too.
Jug: Yeah.
Kev: Yup!
B: Great! So let's all meet at Pop's then?
Arch: Sure thing!
V: Okie-dokie.
Jug: Okay.
Kev: Yes Ms. Cooper!

I went to Chic's room.

"Hey Chic!" I said. "Oh Betty!" He said. "Uhmmm..do you wanna go at Pop's tomorrow after school? I want you to meet my friends their amazing!" I offered. "Yeah sure thing." He answered. "Great! So Goodnight!" I said. "goodnight Betty." He smiled. I was about to leave his room but I went to him and hugged him. "I'm lucky to have a sister like you." He smiled. I left Chic's room

________________________________

I woke up and I quickly took a shower and went down stairs. I saw my whole family eating breakfast. I sat down to my chair and ate the pancakes infront of me.

"Well we have to get going guys! Bye!" As the three of us went out of the house.

Me and my sibs went to school together. I was in the middle Polly on my left and Chic on my right.

"So how you guys feeling?" I asked.

"Well a bit nervous but, I can manage." Polly laughed.

"Me I'm a bit excited and a bit nervous." Chic stated.

As soon as we got to school their were a lot of people that was shock. Seeing Polly and Chic with me. Well we didn't mind.

The three of us headed to our locker.

"Guys, why are they staring at us?" Chic asked.

"Because they saw me not having a big stomach and you here." Polly said.

"Well let's just not mind them." I told them.

"So see you guys at later after school?" I asked.

"Yeah sure!" The both of them answered.

"Okay have fun at your first day! Bozos!" I laughed.

"Take that back betty!" Chic shouted.

"Yeah take that back Betty!" Polly shouted.

"What if I don't?" I pulled out my tongue and smirked.

"Or else..." Chic said.

"Or else what?" I turned around and I felt them tickling me.

"Take it back Betty!" Chic said.

"Okay fine okay fine!" I shouted.

"Good." Polly said.

We all laughed.