twenty three.

"Juggie, I'm really sorry." She looked like she was begging for something she really needed.

I hate seeing Betty like this. Begging for something she didn't even do. I was a jerk. And she felt like she was the jerk but she's not. I'm not the kind of guy that Betty deserves. She deserves someone better. She deserves someone who would always be there for her and give her more attention. She deserves someone that would always love her.

"Betty..stand up. I hate seeing you like this." I said and grabbed her hands.

"Betty, you..you deserve someone better. Not someone like me..this isn't gonna work Elizabeth I'm sorry." I tried to hold the tears that was already building up on my eyes. But, I failed.

"Juggie..Juggie no! Don't you dare." She cupped my face and I grabbed it.

"Betty don't..just remember, I'll never love any girl the same way how I loved you." I kissed her forehead for the last time. Feeling hot tears stream down my cheek.

"Juggie.."

"I love you Elizabeth. You deserve someone better." I walked out. Leaving Betty crying. I was about to exit but she hugged me from behind.

"I love you too Jug.." I faced her and she kissed me. I pulled out of the kiss. And headed out.

I saw Veronica, Chic and Polly asking so many questions. They saw the tears that was streaming on my face. I promised to myself that I would never cry in front of somebody even my friends, but I didn't care anymore. This was the kind of tears I never wanted to stream in my cheeks again since mom and jellybean left. But, it did. I hate myself.

This is the biggest thing i regret in my whole life. I broke someone's heart and that only someone was Betty Cooper. My Juliet. The person I thought I would see walking in the aisle smiling at me. The person I thought would be my wife and the one I would call "my Mrs. Jones". The person I thought would be the mother of my children. The person who I thought I would grow old with. And the only person I could tell "till death do us part". Not anymore..

I know I broke a lot of promises. But one promise that I wanted to come true but, I broke it. That promise was..there would be a day that I would marry her.

I walked out of the Cooper house not caring Veronica shouting at me.

It was silent. I walked til the middle of the road and I stopped. Silence is loud. Deafening if you'd ask me. Replaying every word that I said to Betty and how we were happy back then.

"I love you Juggie. I've always had."

I sobbed so hard.

Til I heard someone

"Juggie!" I glanced back and I saw Betty.

Then I heard a truck horning at me. Then...

"Juggie you alright?" Betty asked.

I looked beside me and I saw Betty.

"Bad dream eh?" She chuckled.

"I guess."

I can't believe that it was all a dream. My Juliet was still beside me. If it was all a dream..then I guess nothing was true.

She laid back to bed and she faced the other side.

I cuddled her. I thought..I lose my Juliet.

"Juggie..are you okay?" She looked at me and she shifted her body to face me.

I didn't answer. I just hugged her and placed some kisses on her head.

"That dream was really something. What was it?" She asked.

"It's nothing important babe." I placed another kiss on her forehead and I looked at her and smiled, she smiled back.

"I love you Betty Cooper okay? And..promise..I will never ever leave you." I said.

It was silent..

But Betty decided to break the silence by saying..

"What if I told you I was pregnant?" She asked.

Out of all the topics in this earth why that question? I mean, she could ask that question but why that?

"I don't understand." i'm confused.

"I mean, would you be the dad to my children? Would you help me.." She asked.

"Of course Betts. What kind of question is that? I love you and our future children." I said.

"But.."

"Betts don't think about the negative side. Be positive." I said and she nodded.

"I won't.." She said.

"Plus, why are we talking about you being pregnant and babies again?" I asked with a brow raised.

She was silent, sweating, and stuff that says your nervous.

"I.." She paused.

"Is there something you're not telling me?" I asked.

I raised a brow.

"I..love you so much Jug and I always have and always will. Thank you for being such a great boyfriend. The best one." She winked and she hugged me.

She didn't answer the question.

She pulled out of the hug and she kissed me.

In the middle of our kiss, my phone rang.

"I'll get it." Betty said.

I trust Betty and she trusts me. What's hers are now mine and what's mine is hers now. Even my beanie..

She answered the call.

"Jug, Mustang said there's a girl looking for you.." Betty said.

"What? What's the name of the girl?" I asked.

I don't know any girl except Toni and Betty's friends.

"Her name's.."

"Alex."