2x08

Discussions.

For those who thought Barchie ship is going to sail. But..

Don't mean to hurt your feelings

At the end of 2x08 they just stared at each other on that window. Let's just leave it to the past.

Let's face the reality, Bughead and Varchie are the pairs. Their really great! Me as well, shipped Barchie at the comics. But it's different in Riverdale because it's After life. Hope you understand.

And I saw some people who said their going to quit watching Riverdale because of Bughead breaking up and Barchie things and Varchie breaking up.

Come on, every show needs to have a conflict! Not everything is at ease. Even in life.

And Betty's dance. Well she only did it, because she wanted to be a part of Jughead's world.

And don't get mad at Jughead, he just dosen't want Betty to get into a wrong path. He just loves Betty that much.

And besides, it's not yet the end of Bughead and Varchie. They all make a great pair, and I know their not going to stop with it.

The creator was just playing with our feelings. 😂  we're in this Roller Coaster.

Their are just times that it's sad. It dosen't have to be happy all the time. The four will get back together.

Barchie in Riverdale don't suit for me. It would just ruin it. Betty and Archie don't have the kind of chemistry that Betty and Jughead has when their together. Even Veronica and Archie. Bughead And Varchie have this chemistry that makes Riverdale amazing.

In 2x09, Archie's just being a good friend to Betty. So Barchie shippers I'm really sorry.

I really loved how Alice dressed as a serpent. And how she acted! Alice is a goddess.

FP's just being a father to Jughead. It was wrong that Jughead didn't tell to his father or Betty about Peabody (is that how you spell pea body?? Idk just don't mind) 😂

I understand Jughead, cause he's being blackmailed by Peabody. He loves Betty so much. He dosen't want Betty to get involve in some shit that he has. Even his father, he dosen't want his loved ones to get in his situation. But, sometimes you can't do it on your own Jug. You sometimes also need help.

And I also have one problem. I WANNA KNOW WHEN CHIC COOPER IS GOING TO SHOW UP! IF SOME OF YOU KNOW PLEASE COMMENT WHEN!