twelve.

"Ronnie you look great." Polly smiled.

"I love that dress V." I smiled.

"Thank you guys for helping me prepare for my baby shower. What would I do without you guys?" V laughed.

We all laughed.

"By the way, where's your boyfriend?" Ronnie faced me.

"He's with Archie outside." I answered.

"Well Ronnie you ready?I asked

"Just feeling a little nervous." She answered.

"That's what I felt too." Polly laughed. "Veronica I know you're going to be a great mom to him or her." Polly added and smiled at V's stomach.

"Thank you Polly." V smiled back

"Let's go girls." I said.

_____________________________

As we stepped out of the room we saw many people. They were all looking at Ronnie because of how beautiful she is on that dress. Even Archie. Everybody was cheering at Ronnie and the baby. New guests started to arrive.

"Hey Ronnie." Josie said with the pussycats behind her smiling at Ronnie. "Oh my god you're here too?" Ronnie asked in excitement. She quickly hugged Josie, Valerie, and Melody.
"I'm so happy for you girl." Josie said. "Ehem ehem." Valerie and Melody said. Josie looked at the both of them. "I mean we are so happy for you." She smiled. We all laughed

As we were laughing I saw Archie behind Veronica and Jason behind Polly. I turned to face the back and I saw Jughead. He was wearing a red sweater and his signature beanie. The same clothes he wore on Polly's baby shower. "So this clothes are only for Baby shower's?" I asked and laughed. "Well yeah." He said. I laughed at him.

"You ready for your speech?" I asked him. He kissed my forehead "Yeah." He said. "Just remember I'll be right beside you." I said and kissed him on his lips. "Uhm. Excuse me this is my baby shower, not a motel." Veronica stated and laughed. "Sorry Ronnie." I laughed.

"Are your parents coming?" I asked. Josie and the pussycats left and also Jason, Polly and the Baby they were at the dessert table. So it's only us four again. Jughead's arms wrapping from behind and Archie wrapped his arms around Veronica. "Well I think my only parents here is Fred and Mary...i guess." Veronica stated.
I reached my hand to hold Veronica. "V, I'm so sorry."  I said and tried to smile. "Nah it's fine. They didn't want to accept the baby because I was too young to start a family. They also told me that I was a dissapointment on the lodge family." V stated. "Well V you have to be strong, i know you are. For him or her." I touched veronica's stomach.

While we talking a visitor came and it was— "Mommy?" Veronica asked confusingly. "Amiha I'm really sorry for what I said yesterday I wanna support you and my grandchild and you're not a dissapoint to the Lodge family. I'm really sorry Amiha." Hermione said and hugged Veronica. "It's okay mommy." Veronica said. Everybody cheered.

"Let's start now!" Reggie shouted. "V, Arch you should sit on that chair." I guided them to the chair. "Thank B." Archie said. "Okay so now, you are settled what do you guys wanna do first? There are games, opening gifts, and more stuff." I asked. "Well to start this all—" Veronica smirked. "Jughead's speech.." Veronica said with sass. "I hate you guys." Jughead said.

"Okay Everybody I want to have all of your attention because Forsythe Pendleton Jones III is going to say a speech." Archie shouted. He caught everybody's attention. "Can I not do it please?" Jughead begged to Veronica. Reggie started shouting "JONES JONES JONES" Then everybody started to copy Reggie. "Sorry Jug but the audience wants you to." Veronica laughed. Jughead stood up and I was right beside him holding hand. I squeezed his hand and he looked at me and sighed.

"I can't believe I'm doing this but.." Jughead sighed. "Archie remember the day We both saw a shooting star at you're backyard. I told you to wish for something and I also did. You told me you wished to start a family with the girl you love and you told me that you wished that she was a raven haired girl. I wished that Betty would like me. And both of our wishes came true. The first time I met you V, to be honest I had a crush on you but it only took a minute until you met Arch. You and Arch make a great pair, like me and Betty. Thank you for the wonderful friendship you both gave to me and Betty..and In return, we'll do everything we can to be great godparents to your kid. Me and Betty are always here for the both of you..oh sorry, not anymore, the three of you. May God bless your family always and may Pop Tate always give us free milkshakes. Cheers!" Jughead held up his glass and everybody said "Cheers." And they all drank their glasses.

I kissed him. "You did great Forsythe." I smiled at him. "Thanks." He smiled and kissed my forehead. "Omg. That was a wonderful speech Jug." Ronnie screamed and hug Jughead. Jughead pulled out of the hug. "Well that wasn't really a speech." Jughead laughed. I was hugging Jughead's right arm. "Dude why did you announce to the whole world what I wished for?" Archie smiled. "Well I didn't know what to say." Jughead laughed. "Archiekins there are things you are not telling me huh." Ronnie looked at Archie. "A lot." Me and Jughead said. "Why don't we just enjoy the night first." Archie said trying to get out of the situation. "Yeah Archie's right." I played along. "To the Lodge-Andrews Family..CHEERS." I said. "Cheers." They all said and clicked all our glasses together and drank.

We all had a great night. I saw Ronnie enjoying her night. She was showered with gifts earlier. We all danced to the music Dilton played and we all just had fun.