four.

Photo from: @colexjuggy from instagram.   

WARNING: THIS HAS A SEX SCENE WELL NOT REALLY SEX BUT YEAH. IF YOY DON'T LIKE IT GUYS YOU CAN JUST SKIP.

READ THE WARNING 👆

Betty's POV:

We're here on Jughead's trailer

The smile on Jughead's face dosen't seem to go out and he keeps on looking at me. He seemed to be surprised. We didn't talk or even make a move while on the way home. It's really awkward. But we we're still holding hands.

As we got home we went inside and he kissed me passionately I missed this, I really do.

"Okay explain." He sat on the couch while I was standing up pacing back and fourth.

"You were gone because you're a serpent now?" He asked me still with a smile.

"Yes. Are you happy and fine with?" I asked with a worried face.

"Ofcourse Iam!! I'm happy because you look hot on that jacket." Jughead stated. With a happy tone.

Jughead kissed Betty hard.."I missed this" Jughead giggled. He carried me to the couch while kissing my neck. He was on top of me and I giggled while he was kissing my neck. He started taking of his jacket and kissed me back at my lips. "Take it off" he stated while breathing heavily. Well I did what he told me so..

————————————————————————

"Morning Juliet" he stated and faced me with a smirk written on face. (A/N ITS REALLY CUTE WHEN JUGGIE SMIRKS HAHA)
"Hey" I said and put my hand on his cheeks and started stroking with my thumb. He kissed me on my nose. "Last night was.." he paused and kissed me "Incredible" he finished and kissed me again. I was about to kiss him but my phone rang.

RING RING

"Come on!" Jughead complained

"It's Archie" I said.

"Hello Arch?"

Then Jughead grabbed my phone. "Hey!" I yelled.

"Hey Arch this is Juggie."
"Oh hey Jug"
"We were having a moment.."
"Oh sorry."
"Nah it's fine." "So what up?"
"Uhmm..I was thinking if you two wanted to go at Pop's today."
"No prob. Who's gonna be with you?"
"Just Veronica"
"We're on our way"
"See ya buddy"
"See ya bye!"
"Bye."

He gave me back my phone and kissed me on my shoulder. I was just wearing my bra and my skirt on. Well I'm already okay with it. But Jug was Shirtless and with just boxers on. 

"You're really hot." He stated. "Don't play with me Forsythe." I rolled my eyes. He laid back to the bed. "Well, Elizabeth, you should just lay in bed with me" he said with a smirk. "But Jones! What did Archie say?" I whined. "Bettss!! Please!" He also whined. "No way!" I pulled out my tongue. "Even just a kiss?" He said, like he was helpless and needed it so bad. "No. You didn't  even tell me what Archie said." I stated. He gave me those puppy eyes that was super cute! "Well Fine. Just a kiss" I said rolling my eyes. I went to him and kissed his lips. "There! Now tell me what Archie said." I stated. "Another kiss? And I'll definitely tell you" he smiled. I kissed him. "Now tell me or else I'm never gonna kiss you" I said and rolled my eyes. "Fine. They said if we wanted to go to Pop's and I said yes." I quickly put on my clothes (the pic above that's what I look like). "Let's Go" I said. "Wait a minute Elizabeth" he laughed. "How do I look?" I asked. "Well you look gorgeous. But.." he said and look liked he was thinking. "But?" I asked. "You're missing this." He smiled and gave me my serpent jacket. "Oh yeah" I quickly wore them and rushed outside pulling Jughead's hand.

———————————————————————

As me and Jughead went out he was placing his hand on my hips and kissed me. 

"Well my girlfriend's a hot serpent" he smirked. "Well your the handsomest serpent I've ever seen so far." I giggled.

"Well let's get serious. Does your mom know that your a serpent?" He asked. I stopped. "no."
I was about to cry but I wouldn't want to ruin the day.  Jughead hugged me so tight and started patting me. "Juliet, I'm always here for you no matter what happens..understand?" He said and gave me a smile. I smiled back. "How are you feeling?" He asked. "I'm great..i'm great." I said. Well the question that Jug asked me went into my mind. Yeah, what if mom wouldn't approve me being a serpent? What if mom would lock me away? I was so focused on that. I don't know what to do. After this, I'm going to face her like the real Betty would do. Remember your boyfriend's just here to support you. I love Jug so much! He means the whole entire world to me. He really does. I don't know what to do if I lose Jug. I'm going to visit mom later and tell her everything.
"Forsythe." I said. "You really have to call me Forsythe huh?" He smirked. "It dosen't matter" i laughed. "So what is it?" He asked. "I'm going to tell mom everything later." I said. "That's my girl!" He yelled. "Do you want me to come with you?" He suggested. "I can do this. But please be there for me?" I said. "Betty of course I'm going to be there for you! I'm always here!" He stated and smiled. "Uhh Forsythe?" I asked. "Yes?" He said. "I love you. You mean the whole entire world to me. Your my everything and I don't want you to leave please." I said. "I love you more than you love me. I'm never ever going to leave my Juliet. I'll kill myself if I would do that." He kissed me and smiled.