five.

Betty's POV:

Me and Jughead arrived at Pop's. We saw Ronnie and Archie but they look really nervous. Me and Jughead looked at each other.
We quickly went to the booth.

"Hey Ronnie and Archie.." I stated with a confused tone. Veronica hugged me out of nowhere. "Wow! What's the problem V?" I ask with a worried tone. V and Archie stared at each other. "Uhmmm Betty.." while she reaches her hands to hold mine. "What?" I was really worried. Is she going somewhere? Are they moving? What? What? "I'm preg-nant." She stated. Me and Jughead stared at each other. "Please tell me you two are both happy with it." Archie said with a worried tone.
Me and Jughead laughed. I looked back to Archie and Veronica. "Well we are." I smiled. "Congratulations Bro!" Jughead hugged Archie across the table. "V! I'm super duper happy for you." I hugged Veronica. "I'm glad you are" she smiled.

Our orders came into our table.

"How did you know we want this?" I laughed. "Yeah how did you guys know?" Jughead asked curiosly. "Guys. The four of us are always here at Pop's. B this is the first time where I met you! You're so inlove with that Vanilla Milkshake of yours." Veronica explained and gave me a smile. Well actually I was inlove with Archie that time so haha. "And..this is where I bring you two. And since Jughead is always late I guess what to order him and it was a hamburger. He was so inlove with it." Archie laughed. "Thanks bro." Jug smiled.

"Betty we were so worried..where were you?" Ronnie asked. "I was uhh.." I stood up and showed them my jacket. Their faces were shocked. "Oh my..god.." Ronnie being shocked.
"God." Archie said. "Guys I'm really sorry, I know you're not happy with it I'm really sorry" I faced them. "Betty were happy." Archie stated. "what?" I was confused. "Yeah plus you really look hot on that Jacket" Veronica smirked. I took my sit. "Told you" Jughead said. "Thank you so much!" I said. "B, me, Archiekins and Little Archie or Little Ronnie are always for you." She smiled the biggest smile she can. "Yeah maybe you and Jughead can have a little serpent." Archie laughed. I looked at Jughead. "Well I wanna get married first before having little serpent." I smiled at Juggy. "How are you going to school V?" Jughead asked. "Wow Jughead, this is the first time you're worried about me" Veronica laughed.

"Well I'm going to continue it. I don't care if they will talk about me and my baby or Archie." Veronica Stated. "I'm so proud of you V." I smiled. "But do both of your parents know this? Arch? V?" Jughead asked. They stared at each other. "No." Archie said. Jughead was about to ask another question about their parents. I squeezed his hand for him not to ask anymore because i don't want V to worry about it, even Arch. V is pregnant I don't want her to be stressed about it all. Jughead didn't attempt to ask another question. "Well, I am going to tell them this after this.." V stated. "V don't worry about it. Just be happy cause your going to have little V or Arch you should not be stressed by now! You're pregnant!" I smiled. "You're right B." She smiled back.

"Well V, I can't believe I'm saying this. I care about that little man or girl. Me and Betty are always here for you and Arch." Jughead stated and smiled. Veronica was in tears. "Jughead you made Ronnie cry" I said. "Well B, that's the sweetest thing that Juggie said. I'm going to make you both godparents of this kid" while she was wiping her tears away. "Jughead, that was an honor for you saying that hehe" V laughed. Jughead smiled. Jughead held his hand and turned it into a fist. Veronica and Jug Fist bumped. It was so so cute. "But V, I can do your homework if you can't take it anymore haha" I laughed. "Well let's start planning for V's baby shower as soon as possible. But tell your parents first okay V?" I stated. Ronnie nodded. "Arch?" Archie nodded.

I got a text from mom saying "Elizabeth go here. Bring Polly with you. ASAP."

"Uhmmm guys there's a problem at home with my mom I need to go." I stated. "Do u want me to come with you?" Jug offered. I smiled and kissed Jug. "I'm fine Forsythe." I said. "What Forsythe is your name?" Veronica laughed. "Yes" Jughead said. "Forsythe Jones?" She asked. "Forsythe Pendleton Jones III" Jughead said. "I thought your name was only Jughead Jones. I like your name." Veronica Smiled.
I left Pop's.

————————————————————————

I'm here at Polly's apartment.

I quickly knocked on Polly's door. "Coming!" She shouted. She was so suprise to see me. "Betty!" She hugged me. "Betty me and Jughead were so worried..where have you been?" She asked. "Polly I'll explain later. There something happened at home with Mom she told me to go there ASAP." I stated. She locked her door and we quickly went to mom's house.

________________________________

Me and Polly are here at Mom's house.

"I hope nothing happened wrong." Polly said. "I hope so too." I said. And we quickly knocked on the door. Dad opened it and let us in. "She's in the kitchen." He said. Me and Polly went to the kitchen.

We saw a guy i think his age is in mid-twenties. He was blonde. Wearing a black sweater. With a black pants. His eyes were also blue like Polly's. "Mom who's he?" Polly asked. "Well Betty, Polly this is your brother Chic." Mom stated and smiled. Me and Polly were in tears and we quickly hugged our brother. He hugged us back. Mom took a photo of it on her phone and she was also crying.

"Hey guys." He said. "Hi Bro!" Polly said wiping her tears and laughed.