thirteen.

"Goodmorning princess." Jughead placed a kiss on my forehead. "I love you." He added.

"I love you more." I turned to face him and kissed him on his lips.

"Well that was breakfast." He laughed.

"Stop it." I laughed. "Veronica's shower is done. What do we have to do next?" I asked.

"Well let's just focus on having you as my breakfast." He was slowly kissing me on the lips.

The house was empty. There were no people there except me, Chic, and Jughead. Mom and Dad had this trip in Cleveland and Polly and her family left the house already.

A sudden ring on Jughead's phone interrupted our kiss.

"GRRR" Jughead complained. "I was having breakfast." He complained again. I reached for Jughead's phone and gave it to him. It was FP.

J: hey what up dad?
F: well just to let you know I bought you a mansion close to Riverdale High and Betty's house.
J: You what?! For what?! How did you—?!
F: i bought u a mansion. For you of course knucklehead. Well being the serpent leader they pay me and I don't know what to do with the money. You'll be moving in later. You can bring Betty with you.
J: How about my things? Text me the address.
F: Don't worry about your things I hired guys to bring them all there at your mansion.
J: Well thank you dad.
F: don't mention it! I'll give you some of my money in your bank account incase you need one. Call me if you need anything.
J: ok-ay.

They ended the call.

"So what was that all about?" I asked. "My dad said he bought a mansion for me close to Riverdale High and your house." He answered. "Wow that's great Juggy! Why don't you look happy?" I asked and hugged him. "Nothing. How can he afford to buy me a house but not bring Jellybean and Mom back?" Jughead sniffled. "Forsythe hey.." I cupped Jughead's face and looked at him straight in the eyes. "Maybe that's the next step your dad is trying to do. Maybe that's a sign that he'll bring Jellybean and your Mom back. Please don't be sad anymore." I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"So you wanna go look at the mansion? My dad said there will be guys who'll bring my things there." Jughead said. "Of course! Let's organize your mansion." I said excitedly.

______________________

Jughead's POV

"This isn't so bad." I said.

"It's beautiful Jug!" Betty said excitedly. "Time to organize everything." Betty added.

_____________________

So it took us 4 hours to finish the whole thing good thing we weren't to busy that day. Me and Jughead just sat on his couch.

"Thank you for helping me today Betty." Jughead said placing a kiss on my forhead and smiled at me. "Hey, of course I'm gonna help you at everything." I smiled. "What did I ever do to deserve you Betty?" He said. That made me blush like really red. "I love you." I kissed him on his lips. The kiss was so passionate like I never really wanted it to stop. We stop for a while to catch our breaths but, Jughead wanted more so we did more. Damn Jughead!

Soon we both pulled out of the kiss. "Uhmmm..Betty do you wanna—" Jughead asked but he paused. "Wanna what?" I asked.
"L-li-vv-e w-with m-ee he-rree?" He asked. I was shocked. Well I already know he was going to ask that question. "Of course!" I said excitedly. "Cause were like already living together at my mom's house but I also dreamt to have a house with you." I kissed him. "Let's get your things later so we can sleep here tonight." He smiled. I nodded.

_______________________

"Mom." I said calling my mom's attention. "Yes baby?" She asked. "Well Jughead has this mansion a block away from here. It's close here and also at school. So i was wondering if I could live with him there." I asked permission. She looked shock and I can see it in her eyes that she was sad that I was going to leave. "But I'll visit here every single day since it's just a block away." I smiled and held her hand. "And if you just need me, I'll sleep here." I added. "Sweetie, if that what makes you happy then I'm in." Mom smiled. "Thank you!" I pulled her into a hug.

"Uh, another thing.." I continued. I pulled out a brown envelope. It was long. Like a paper would fit in it. I handed her the envelope. "The serpents gave it to me." I said. She looked at me for a while and took out the paper that was inside the envelope. It was her mugshot. "Betty I- i can explain." She said. "I know that's why I came here. I wanted to hear your side." I said.

_______________________

My face was really shocked. "Elizabeth, this is private. This is non of your god damn business." She screamed. "Well I wanna know your side because I don't want to think that my mom's an ex-convic." I snapped out. "I'm only doing what's the best for you that's why I didn't tell you." She stated. "The best for me?!" I laughed but not the kind of laugh when you're happy. "You always say that! Even if it's not! Mom we were okay a while ago. And you told me you can explain—" as soon as I was about to finish she spoke. "Leave Elizabeth! Now!" She screamed. "Don't worry I was about to!" I say making my way out. But before I could go I turned around. "Maybe living with Jughead was the best idea I came up with." I said and slammed the door.

_____________________

I pressed the doorbell on Jughead's door.

"Coming" i heard him scream.

As soon as he opened the door he saw me crying with my makeup all smudged up.