twenty five.

Jughead:

"What?" Still confused of what's happening right now.

I had a daughter/ son. I was a father. And I didn't do anything to save my child..

Betty shook her head and laid down and she faced the other side.

"I'm such a bad mother." Betty said.

"Betts, you're not. You didn't know that you were pregnant. It's all my fault. I didn't protect you and our child." I said.

I don't really know what to say. I'm speechless. We were both irresponsible and not careful.

I hugged Betty from behind. I could hear her crying, sobbing. I couldn't hold back the tears that was dripping. It hurts. I have to be strong for Betty and our angel.

"Betty, at least our angel is in heaven." I said. This is the very first time I said this sentence. I hate it. I should've protected them. Our child should've been with us.

Betty sobbed.

"It really hurts Jug." Betty stuttered.

"I know Juliet..I know." I hugged her tighter.

______________

Veronica:

"What do you think is happening to Betty and Jughead?" Archie asked.

"I don't know. I have no idea." I sighed.

I saw Dr. Miles walk out of Betty's room.

I walked towards him.

"Dr. Miles, what happened to Betty Cooper? Is she alright?" I asked.

"Miss Cooper is alright. But, I don't think she's feeling alright.."

"Wait, what do you mean?" I asked.

"Miss Cooper lost a child.."

"What?.." My eyes started to water.

"But, she had her period yesterday?" I said.

"You thought that was her period..no, that's the baby's blood. The baby was slowly dying inside her." Dr. Miles said.

A nurse called Dr. Miles.

"Sorry Miss Lodge but I have to go." He left.

I walked towards Archie with tears streaming down my cheek.

Betty didn't deserve this.

"What did he sa- Ronnie why are you crying?" He asked and hugged me tight.

"Betty was pregnant.."

__________

Jughead:

A lot of people came to visit Betty. I think Archie and Ronnie told everybody about it. Betty didn't want to talk to anyone. I did too. The people who came was Chic, Polly, Ronnie, Kevin, Archie, Cheryl, Jason, Josie, Valerie, Reggie, Moose, Midge, Sweetpea, Toni, Angelina, Malcolm, Blair, Ryder, Hermione, Hiram, Fred and Penelope Blossom.

They would always say.. "I'm really sorry Jug and Betty." They would give flowers for Betty and they would try to talk to Betty.

I have to be strong for Betty.

Today, she's going to get out of this hospital.

Betty didn't talk to anybody for 3 days. She didn't want to eat or even move. I understand her. She wasn't the bright Betty we used to know. But, she was grey Betty. She wasn't sick or anything..she just wasn't feeling okay. She was traumatised.