eleven.

A/N: Omg guys!! Sorry for not updating coz I was so busy with school.. SORRYY..and i was about to commit suicide when I watched Riverdale EP 5 Season 2 IM CRYING!! watch it

______________________________

"Good morning Juliet." Jughead kissed my forehead. "I love you." He added.

"Hey." I said. "What time is it?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

He turned to face the table beside him and get his phone.

"8:34 am" he answered. He put back his phone and faced me.

He smiled at me.

"Hey are you okay? You're so weird." I said. He pecked my lips. "Do you want a little chaos?serpent Betty." He smirked and raised a brow. "Hey it's still early." I stated. "Well I want you for breakfast." Jughead smiled. "Fine." I said.

He started kissing me passionately. He then went on top of me he then started kissing my neck. I giggled. He looked at me and said "What was that all about?" He laughed. "Well you were tickling me." I laughed. "Well hold it" he laughed. I started removing my clothes the only thing I had left was my bra and my pajamas from last night. I heard him giggle but I didn't mind it. I started removing his clothes to make him shirtless. I kissed him passionately and I was on top already.

Suddenly..JUGHEAD's PHONE RANG

*Archie*
J: What is it man?
A: Dude, it's too early for making out.
J: Wait what? How did you-?
Jughead turned around to face the window. He saw Archie and Ronnie waving at him and laughing. Jughead laughed.
R: O my gohd do you also want a baby? *laugh*
J: Wait for a quick sec.
Jug turned to me and told me "Archie and Ronnie are watching us." He laughed. I was shocked and quickly went to my window. They were both laughing.
B: How long were you two watching us?
R: Maybe half. *laugh*
B: Omaygahd Ronnie!!
A: you know there are curtains right? *laugh*
I quickly closed my curtains.
A: Awww Ronnie went down to get Popcorn.
J: Byeeeeeee
Jughead quickly turned off the call.

I went to face my mirror to fix my messy hair. Then I went back to lay on my bed. I see Jughead looking at me. "What's wrong? Why are you looking at me?" I asked. "Well you look so hot." He smirked. I went to him. I cupped his face and kissed him. "I love you Elizabeth." He said. "I love you too, Forsythe" I kissed him.

_____________________________

"Good morning." I said. "You two are finally awake." Chic said. I turned to Jughead and I saw he was playing with Cole. He was doing funny faces while feeding Chic his bottle.

"Where's mom and dad?" I asked. "They just went out. That's what they told us." Polly replied.

Then I heard a  doorbell.

"I'll get it." Chic said.

Chic opened the door: "Guys we have company." Chic said. I went there and I saw some serpents. "Why what's the problem? Why are you guys here?" I asked. I faced Jughead and gave him a look that says there's trouble. He gave Cole to Polly. He quickly rushed to me.  "What's up?" Jughead asked with a confusing tone. They took out an envelope and gave it to me. "What's this?" I asked. "Betty we think you should know. We better get going." Mustang stated and we nodded.

I went in and closed the door still holding a brown envelope.

"What's that?" Chic asked. "I don't know." I stated. "Well you're not gonna find out when you're not going to open it." Polly stated. I opened the envelope. Chic, Polly, Jason sat across me and Jughead on the couch. I saw a paper. It looked old..it was already like yellowish. I saw a mugshot. There's a text that says "A Teenage SouthSide Serpent Arrested" and I saw a picture of my mom. It's mom's mugshot. I was shocked. I gave the paper to Jughead and he read what says there and he was also shocked. He gave it to Polly. "Oh my god." Polly said. "No doubt she has that jacket" Chic stated. "But why didn't she tell us?" I asked. "Are we going to show her this?" I added. Jughead wrapped his arm around me. "Juliet." Jughead said. "Let's just focus on Veronica's shower and let's talk about this some other time." I stated. They all nodded.

______________________________

We're done distributing the invitations for Veronica's Shower. The shower is going to happen tomorrow so no stress as much as possible, no trouble as much as possible.

Me and Jughead went shopping for our gift for V's baby.

The mugshot dosen't seem to go out of my mind. Mom was a serpent before that's for sure and I wanna know why she was arrested.

"Juliet, i know you're thinking about the mugshot." Jughead stated.

"It dosen't seem to go out of my mind." I stated. "Why would mom keep it from us?" I asked.

"She dosen't want you to know that she's from the southside basically." Jughead stated.

"So that means I have a blood of a serpent." I asked and looked at Jughead.

"Well yeah and you're a serpent already even if you don't have blood of a serpent." He laughed.

"I wanna know the history of mom as a serpent." I said.

"Juliet, as you said earlier, let's focus on baby Archie or Veronica." He said. "But we have one more problem." He added.

"What?" I asked.

"My speech." He said.

"Are you done working on it?" I asked.

"I haven't done a single word." He said.

"Oh my god. Don't worry cause you have an awesome girlfriend here." I winked.

"Gahd betty!" He screamed.

"Why?" I asked.

"We're in public you can't look hot here. Everybody can see you. They can't take you away from me. Show all your hotness later okay Juliet?" He stated.

"Fine."

"I love you so much Elizabeth."