ten.

I woke up it was 10:02 in the morning. I rubbed my eyes and I didn't see Jughead.
I went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

____________________________

I went downstairs and I saw Jughead and Chic playing with the Baby and Polly and Jason setting the table for us. Mom and Dad cooking breakfast for us.

"Hey guys." I said. "Betty." Jughead came to me and kissed me. "Morning sunshine." He laughed. Jughead was holding my hand.

"Hey Jason." "Hey Polly." And waved at them.
"Oh hey Betty." Jason said. "Hey Bettss." Polly said. I smiled at all of them.

I quickly went to the Baby and I saw Chic carrying the Baby.

"Can i carry him?" I asked and smiled at Chic. Chic handed me the baby.

"Hey little dude. How are you?" I said with a baby voice. "Meet Baby Cole." Jughead said.
"Why Cole?" I asked and looked at Jughead. "Well Polly likes Cole Sprouse a lot, so he named his son Cole." Cole, I mean, ugh, Jughead stated. "Well I have a huge crush on Cole Sprouse when I was a kid." I stated. "Well you look like him Jug." Polly said. "Yeah I know." I agreed. "Of Course!" Jughead stated. We all laughed.

"So maybe it's my turn carrying him?" Jughead said. "Oh yeah sure." I handed Cole, i mean, Jughead the baby. It looked nice.

"Hey Cole, I'm uncle Jughead." Jughead said. Jughead was doing funny faces at him which made me laugh. Cole giggled. Cole used his little hand to touch Jughead's cheek. It was a cute moment.

Then suddenly, "Jughead." Cole giggled. We all heard it. "Did just Cole say "Jughead"?" Chic asked. Jughead's face was shocked. "I d-don't-t kn-now." Jughead said. "Jughead" Cole giggled again. We were shocked again. "Oh my god!" Polly came running towards Jughead and she hugged Jughead. "You taught my baby how to talk." Polly said. "It's weird cause he said my name." Jughead said. "Well who cares? At least he said something." Polly laughed and we all did. "Well can I carry him now, so I can teach him my name." Chic said and Jughead handed Cole to Chic. Jughead went towards me.
"Well how did Cole get to say Jughead when your name is the longest here." I laughed "I know, it's so weird." Jughead chuckled.

"Well Everybody, Let's all eat breakfast so we can all do what we have to do after this." Alice laughed. We all sat in our places and Cole in his high chair. The high Chair was beside Chic. Chic was beside me, I was beside Jughead, Jughead beside Polly, Polly beside Jason, Jason beside Mom, Mom beside dad, and Dad beside Cole.

"It's nice that we're all complete here." Mom smiled.

______________________________

All of us were done eating and Mom, Dad, and Cole went for some grandparent bonding. We're all here to prepare for Veronica's party.
Polly and Jason are on the invitations. Chic and Jughead were on the streamers and Balloons. I was on some designs.

I texted V.
B: Hey V.
V: Hey B, what's up?
B: Can the baby shower happen the day after tomorrow? cause were all kinda set here already. Were not yet done but almost. :)
V: yeah sure! I'm excited. Btw, I'm gonna shop for baby clothes wanna come?
B: nah thanks, I'm here getting ready for your baby shower haha.
V: Fine. Well goodluck! ;)
B: Bye!! See you tomorrow!

_____________________________

"Break time guys." I shouted. All of us ate food that was there on the fridge.

"Polly, Jason are the Invitations good?" I asked.

"Yes." They both replied

"Well tomorrow all of us are going to distribute this." I said.

"Jason can we not invite your sister cause she and Veronica just got into a fight. I don't want her to ruin it." I stated.

"It's okay. Plus, she dosen't know that I'm here in Riverdale."

_____________________________

So we worked and work until were all done for the shower. Mom and Dad came home. And we all just went upstairs to our room to rest. Jason and the Baby are going to sleep here since we still need them. Polly said She didn't want to sleep in her apartment yet so she could bond with us.

"Goodnight Juliet, I love you to the moon and back" Jughead kissed me on the forehead.

"Goodnight, Forsythe. I love you more than you know it." I pecked his lips.

"You copycat that was my line." Jughead chuckled.

"Well if it's your line then it's also mine." I giggled.

"Just go to sleep Elizabeth." Jughead chuckled and started stroking my hair with his thumb.