two.

Jughead's POV:
Where is Betty? The only place she can go to is Riverdale. Wait. Did she go here? Southside? Betty can't go here with her fragile heart she can't..

Maybe I just needed a drink.

Then a girl with shade of pink on her hair it was long it has braids. She has big silver dangling earrings.

She came up to me and said "Hey person..I'm Tony" as she introduced. "Jughead"

So she talked about serpents the whole time while I was drinking.

Pulling out a cigarette at her pocket "you want?" She offered. "Nah sorry" I told her.
"Why are you not taking a cigarette? Are you even a serpent?" She asked with a confusing tone. "

" I just don't want to and yeah I am a serpent." I told her.

I drank and drank.

Then I saw my father there. He got out of jail because of Betty.

My dad went to me and said "Hey son!" "hey dad".

"How's life?" He asked acting like he was drunk "great." "Good to here." He went back to the serpents and cheersss.

"So my dad is drunk." I laughed. "You look handsome when you smile." Tony told me with a smile on her face. Betty would love seeing me smile. Betty would kiss me if she saw me smiling. Betty would..

(A/N: hey guys sorry this was really short I ran out of ideas. SOWYYY!! and one thing..have you noticed that i'm not using fonts? I wasn't using the coz my phone is not working well..sad lyf for me huhuhuuuuu😭 well just proceed to Chapter 3)