fourteen

Jughead

As I opened the door I saw my girlfriend in tears and her mascara smudged. My face was shock.

"Juliet.." i pulled her into a tight hug and she cried even harder.

"Let's go sit down." As we made our way to the couch.

"Juliet, tell me everything..if you're ready." I said my arm around her shoulder and stroking her hair with my hand.

"Shhhhhh. It's gonna be okay..i'm here for you." I stated and hugged her tight.

___________________

"Did you tell her that you're living with me?" I asked.

"Yeah, I told that this was the best idea I came up with." She sniffled

"Well It was more of my idea." I chuckled.

"I don't think she wants to see me again." She stated.

"Juliet, she dosen't mean that. You're still her daughter no matter what happens. And I know she's regretting all the things she said a while ago." I smiled.

"Now, I got Milkshakes and Burgers." I smiled at her.

"You always know what'll make me happy." She smiled and kissed me.

I let out a small laugh and Betty laughed as well.

____________________

"I think we should rest so we can get ready for school tomorrow." I said.

"Of course."

____________________

*School*

Me and Betty went to the Student Lounge to hangout with the gang.

"Good morning." Betty smiled.

"Good morning." Chic said.

They all smiled and we both took a seat on the red couch.

"So what's new?" Betty asked.

They were all looking at each other with a smile. Me and Betty didn't know what was going on. Damn! Maybe we should go to school early.

"Well I have an announcement to make." Veronica said.

She stood up.

"Betty we are planning about your 18th birthday." V squealed.

"What? Why??" Betty was confused.

"You're going to celebrate the birthday wether you like it or not." Veronica pointed to Betty.

"And, you!" She pointed to me.

"What?"

"You're going to be the supportive boyfriend there okay? Okay." She stated.

"But,"

"No buts Juggie."

"So what have you planned so far?" Betty chuckled.

"Well since you're turning eighteen, we want it to be big. Like with 18 roses, 18 wishes, 18 shots, 18 kisses from Jug." She laughed.

Betty smiled at me, which made me laugh.

"Serious matter, 18 roses and 18 wishes." V said.

"But can I have the 18 kisses from Jug?" Betty looked like a puppy.

"Jug, you heard what she said?" Archie chuckled.

"I'll give you one hundred." I hugged her.

Me and Betty were just cuddling at the couch. Veronica seated at Archie's lap and Polly sipping her coffee and Chic on his phone. Veronica's stomach wasn't that big yet. Kevin just listening to the conversation.

"Bughead forever!" Kevin shouted.

"Bughead?" Betty chuckled

"Betty and Jughead." Kevin stated.

"Well it sounds cute." Polly said.

"I agree." V smiled.

"Bughead or Jetty?" Kevin asked.

"I like Jetty better." Archie chuckled.

"Yeah me too." Chic agreed.

"Enough! Let's just get through this birthday party." Betty laughed.

"Okay, so what colour do you want it to be?" Polly asked.

"Pink." Betty answered.

"So you also want pink cardigans at your birthday?" Veronica said jokingly.

"God V!" Betty laughed. We all laughed.

"V, the birthday's going to be 5 months away, and how can you plan all that big party and you're pregnant?" Betty asked.

"B, this is what I love to do. It makes me feel free when I do these things. Like I can decide on my own. Create my own idea!" Veronica smiled.

"I'm helping as well." Polly said.

"Me too." Chic said.

"Me three!" Kevin said.

"Me four." Archie said.

"Am I also gonna help?" I asked.

"Yes, but not at the party. Keeping Betty comfortable. Go shopping with her and anything she wants to do." V said.

"Well I just want to cuddle with him at his mansion." Betty hugged me.

"Wait what? Jughead Jones, you have a mansion?" V asked.

"Well, yeah, it's because of my dad." I answered.

"Omg, sleepover at Jughead's place tonight!" V shouted.

"But.."

"What did I tell you? No buts! And beside inner-circle only." V said.

"Crap."

The bell rang.

"Well see you all at Jughead's mansion." V said.

____________________

"Jug, you okay with that?" Betty asked. We both are on the same class today and both partners.

We both took a seat on our table waiting for the teacher to come.

"Yeah, it's just inner-circle right?" I answered.

Well, maybe I should grow up. The way I acted before at my birthday. That was so childish. But I can't help it. Everything's different now, dad being a great dad. Mom and Jellybean visits here. But dad said between his and mom's relationship can't work since dad's still a serpent. But it's their relationship and dad promised to bring back Jellybean and Mom. And another thing I have great friends and an awesome girlfriend whose also a serpent. Today, we were wearing our jackets. People still reacting about Betty being a serpent. Well I think she dosen't care about it.

"Yeah." She nodded and the teacher came in and started the lesson.

Me and Betty laughed about making our experiment. Because we put the wrong potion

*a/n: idk what they call it. 😂😂 So don't mind 😂.*

____________________

We both went to a grocery store. To buy some drinks and something to eat later.

I placed my hands on Betty's waist and she smiled at me.

"You want one of these?" She gave me Krispy Kreme donuts.

"Yah sure."

"You want hamburgers?" She asked.

"No thanks."

"Woah. It's the first time that you don't want hamburgers." She chuckled.

"What with that?" She chuckled.

"Nothing because I want one Betty Cooper and I want it to be unlimited." I winked at her.

"Well you're going to have one every single day." She said and kissed me. The kiss was soft but after for many seconds it was passionate. But she pulled out.

"Hey what gives?" I asked.

"We're at a grocery store." She patted my cheek and I just smiled.