Whipped Much?

Hiiiiii guys!!!!

So I haven't uploaded this story in a couple months and that's because I was busy and just trying to focus on Sweetest Sin. So.....Now that summer is here I'm going to try to upload this one more and hopefully end sweetest sin too.

Writing is hard work when your busy lol.....

Anyway...... gonna dedicate this chapter to BxBLove because she helped me reach my goal of 25 fans :D YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a start(:

Sage pov:

                Pathetic. That was the only word to describe what I just experienced. Were all packs this weak? I mean, I knew that I'd be able to take them down. I was a rouge. But I didn't expect it to be this easy..... It was just a game but they didn't even put up a fight. 

                Liam was bouncing on my lap as I tried to feed him. I didn't have time to train these kids to be strong. At this rate I'd be found by the rest of the rogues before any of them perform even a basic level dodge successfully. That just wasn't an option. Aria must have noticed my irked expression because she offered to feed Liam for me. I reluctant handed him over. Though I'd just met Aria, I felt that Liam would be okay in the care of Aria's family while I tried to execute my plan. 

                I cleaned up the mess that Liam had left on my leg with a napkin and walked over to my bed to lay down. I needed to get closer to Ace. He didn't seem to fond of having me around though. That was going to change. I was running out of time so it needed to be today. 

                "Aria. I want to hang out with Ace." Aria seemed a taken back but a smirk soon formed on her lips, one matching my own. I clucked my tongue, waiting for her response.

                "You don't mind leaving Liam in my mother's care do you?" I shook my head.

                "Awesome, I'll go drop him off and then we'll go over to his house." I bit my lip, should I ask for his number? 

                "You have Ace's number? Mind if I take it?" She shrugged and tossed her phone over. I gladly went through her contacts and copied the number into my droid. I turned the volume up to vibrate and sent him a quick text.

                I'm coming over. See you in a few ;)  Sage<3

                I laughed when we replied back.

                Bloody A woman. How'd you get my number???

                I decided not to answer his text.  I didn't understand why he was so rebellious against me. He was my mate and he was supposed to love me. We should have been making wild love everywhere like a couple of dogs in heat.

                "Ready to go?" I nodded my head and we walked out to the car and drove off to Ace's house. It took some time to get to his house but when I saw it, it was better than I expected. I imagined another Aria's house, but this one was actually of a greater size. Nothing compared to my and Liam's castle, but it was nice for a lesser being. 

                Hopping out of the car I walked over to the door and actually knocked. It took him 1 and 34 seconds to open the door. I almost died of boredom. He opened it and I took him in; reveling in his sexy blonde locks and his grass green eyes. He stood about a foot taller than me and let me tell you something-this guy was built like a bull. I bet he would have put up some of a fight had we not been mates.