A Moment

It’s two in the morning and I can’t take another fact about Ancient Rome. As interesting as all that is, I need a break.

Dedicating this chapter to my most recent fanner playboybunni . Also she was the 100th voter for this story!!! HURRAHHHH!!!! THANK YOU :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if I messed up in this I’m sorry.

BTW guys. When I tried to upload this story Wattpad freaking deleted my story My Alpha Mate and I’m so freaking pissed off that it happened. So if you like that book I’m sorry. I’ll try to have it back up soon…..ill just freaking rewrite everything cause I’m too stupid to of used Microsoft until lately….. *shot*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"SAAAGGE!!!!" An angry sound from outside my door woke me up and the next thing I know my doors are being thrown open and my sexy mate is berging in in nothing but his boxers. He turned on the lights and I slowly sat up from my bed. groaning, and used the back my hand to run my eyes.

Still a little confused I looked around the room and found the spot next to me was empty. Finally coming back to reality I understood why Ace was here.

I looked over at Ace and took in all tht was him. His hard muscled chest and all the ridges in his abdomen that created six perfect squares. His well-defined arms and how they looked like they could move mountains. I licked my lips and looked at him.

HE was just staing at me, his mouth slightly apage and a blush rising in his cheeks. Normally I would find this adorable, but the fact tht he'd just woken me up from my slumber didn't sit well with me.

"And to what do I owe this great surprise?" I asked, my voice raspy and slightly annoyed. I noticed that his eyes weren't on my face but instead lowered. I looked down and noticed that I was only in a bra and sweats. It had been hot so I'd taken off my T-shirt earlier.

He recovered shortly after I noticed him staring and held up a movie case in front of me. I raised an eyebrow. "You want me to watch a movie with you? At this time of night? Go ask Remi." I laid back down on my stomach and pulled the blanket over my head, trying to block out the light.

I was actually getting comfortable when I felt something hit my head. I decided to ignore it until another hit followed and then another and another and then another. I grew irritated and sat up.

"WHAT?!" I screamed. I looked to my side to see movies sitting next to me. "I said I wasn't in the mood, Ace!" I picked up one of the cases, lifted it above my head to throw it when something on the cover caught my eye. I lowered my hand and looked at the cover in disbelief.

Raising an eyebrow I looked up to meet his gaze.

"You watch this kind of stuff? Ace.......are you confused?"

"NO! Don't act stupid. I know you put those in my room. Remi found them and now she thinks that i'm into that crap!" I couldn't help it. A smirk started tugging at my lips. Now I understood.

"Sorry to say this mate, but I didn't do this." I threw the movies back over to him.

He growled at me. "Oh yeah? Then please explain to me, who did put these in my room?" He crossed his arms over his chest. His muscles seeming to grow two times bigger in the process.

"Gee, maybe your little girlfriend did it." I smiled at him and his eyes narrowed in rage.

"You expect me to believe that?" He asked through gritted teeth. I merely shrugged my shoulders and smiled sweetly. He could believe whatever he wanted because, believe it or not, this, for once, wasn't my doing.