Cristella

So, this will explain the beginning of the last chapter. How he ended up tied up and all that crap. I'll put this note at the end of the last chapter when I'm in the mood to do it.

Have you guys heard the song Red by Taylor Swift? Well I'm in love with that song at the moment and it inspired me to write(:

Hope you guys are still enjoying my story, and if not, well good bye(:

Dedicating this to SassuDa because she helped me reach my goal of 85 fans!!!(:  Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sage pov:

 "So, Ace. Mind telling us where you ran of to last night?" We were all gathered around a table at the outside bar Cristella had recently built by the lake. I had to admit, it was a nice touch.

After walking back from the fair from Cristella's underground dungeon we rounded up the rest of the group and herded them over to the lake. It took, however, a while to convince Aria to go anywhere Richard was. I liked Aria, but she was an idiot. Absolutely oblivious to everything around her. It was obvious Richard was head over heels for her which just made the whole situation all that more sad.

"I didn't run off ok! Keegan, this bitch is crazy! She kidnapped me and put a knife to my throat!"

"Oh you poor, poor thing! You were taken out by a couple girls. Some alpha you are!"

"Woah, woah, woah. Watch it honey. As true as that may be, I was caught off guard. Excuse me if I wanted to have a good time with my motherfu*kin' girlfriend!" I rolled my eyes but I couldn't stop the smirk starting to form on my lips. Hearing the word "girlfriend" on his lips brought far more joy to my ears than I'd like to admit.

Ace didn't like Cristella, but, unfortunately for him, the feeling wasn't mutual. Crist thought he was a riot. He did have his moments, in public. When it was just the two of us he spent most of his time squirming in his skin.

"Off guard my a-" She was cut off when Ace shoved her off her stool and onto the ground. My eyebrows raised. She stared at him for a moment, her mouth agape. I was surprised he had the back bone to shove her. I mentally applauded him. "You stupid whore!" She screamed when she came back to her senses.

"Whore? You think I'm a whore?!" I heard the seat beside me creak as a familiar figure filled of the empty spot. I have Keegan a sad smile as he rolled his eyes at the two bickering children across the table.

Something caught my attention in the corner of my eye and I tuned the banshees out for a minute. It was a little boy. He was running in circles around his parents. My heart lurched. I couldn't begin to explain how many times I've contemplated going back to Aria's place. He would be bigger by now, No longer the baby boy who used to fall asleep in my arms. I'd been gone over a month now and would most likely be gone longer.

I was doing this for him. To protect him. After this, I'd never miss any part of his life again.

"You look like you could use a distraction." Keegan and I turned in our seats to look at the brunette who'd addressed me. He was looking me up and down and his smirk was pissing me off.

"You look like you could use a punch in the face." Keegan snorted. His smile started to falter and I began to grin until he took it up a notch.

"Now why would a pretty lady like you want to punch a face like mine?" He came over and sat down in the open seat next to me. Putting his arm around me I narrowed my eyes as Keegan just sat over there, quietly chuckling to himself.