About Freaking Time...

Omgosh you guys..... It's only 3:37 here and it's been one of the best days i've had all summer. So when I was growing up I had a neighbor named Chad and he was my best guy friend(:  Lived next to him for 6 years. So i'm on his profile today and it says he lives in mesa now. I was like WOAH! HOLD THE PHONE!!!!

So I immediately post a commetn on his wall and was like "Chad since you live in mesa COME VISIT ME!!" And like five seconds later he called me!!!! I was like....wtf is this?! XD

So he drove an hour out to see me today guys!!!! We watched Dark Knight Rises and he held my hand during the entire movie. The perv. XD and then he said embarrassing stuff in front of my mom. Guys...he said the word "horny"  LIKE WTF!!!!!! I died inside. And not the good kind of dying inside either...

Anyway, dedicating this chapter to Amyscene because I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! lol He writes some of my favorite boyxboy books! Go check him out (his writing i mean lol...unless you want to, then i'm not going to stop you.........awkward </3)  He's also been in two of my dreams......both were really weird but that's ok(: I feel like i've met him twice now BAHA!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I was laying in bed with one thing on mind. The kiss I had had with Sage. I lifted my hand to my lips and smiled at the memory of her rosy lips against mine. The taste of her mouth still etched on my tongue. I moaned and laid my head back down on the pillow. I don't think I could keep this up much longer.

I looked down at a sleeping Remi and sighed. She had been so upset earlier hearing the news of her dad. I'd felt horrible so when she asked me to keep her company while she tried to sleep I couldn't say no. Sage had decided to stay down stairs and give us privacy much to my annoyance. Some company would have been really nice right now.

As I watched Remi fall asleep I couldn't help but compare her to Sage. Had Sage cried also when her family was taken or had she buried those emotions deep down?? I'd only seen her cry once and it was a sight I never wanted to see again. Her being in Keegan's arms for comfort only made it worse. Anger bubbled up inside of me and Id fled the scene before I did something stupid.

I peeked down at Remi and when I was sure she was asleep I slipped out the door to go find my mate and Keegan.

When I walked downstiars I found them conversing and Keegan laughed at something Sage muttered to him. She was holding a cup of cocoa in her hand. I scoffed. Figures.

What are you guys talking about?

Their attention turned to me as I took a seat next to Keegan.

We were talking about strippers. I arched an eyebrow.

Strippers?

Mhm. Cute, blonde male strippers. She waggled her eyebrows at me. I could already feel the warmth spreading from my neck to my cheeks.

What do you think Keegan? Would Ace make a sexy strippers??? I coughed as I felt Keegan stiffen beside me. He shifted and shrugged his shoulders. I looked over at Sage. She was looking at Keegan with the same look in her eyes she had had on her face when we were checking the house for rogues. Only thing different is that she was smirking. Was I missing something?

You don't think so? Well what about you, Ace? You wanna give me and Keegan a little show?

I was at a loss for words....my insides felt like mush. I couldnt respond with anything but to gape at her like some baffoon.

I don't know how to dance.

Sage just rolled her eyes at my confession.

It's really simple. You take off all your clothes while shaking that sexy butt of yours. Then, if I'm satisfied enough, ill give you this.