Bad News

Heyoooooo(: So i'm in the library waiting for my Russian friend Darina to get here. She's russian but shes no russia to get her XD! Get it? SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO GET HERE HALF AN HOUR AGO!!

AND GUESS WHAT GUYS!!!!!! I GOT NEW SHIRTS FROM PAPAYA AND MY PERMIT TODAY!!! HOLY MACARRONI NOODLES!!!<3

Dedicating this chapter to blazing_angel12 because i LOVE your zombie and cookie comments. They made me smile<3<3<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We waited a whole 24 hours down in the theater after they had left. Jakob and the other rogue had broken into the house and looked around for a bit. I was praying that they wouldn't sniff anything out or discover our belongings. It was also then that I mentally slapped myself for leaving the window open.

The day passed on slowly and I was starting to feel very much like a vampire. Locked in a dark dungeon during daylight. Like dracula. Even Edward freaking Cullen went outside when danger was near. I don't see him hiding inside the house because Jacob Black is waiting outside. Even though he should since werewolves are freaking Bad A. There was only two of them and 6 of us. They were out numbered by four. We could totally take them.

Your not strong enough. Any of you. Not when it comes to taking out a rogue. I frowned.

What makes you so sure?

I whipped all of your guys butts in capture the flag. If you can't beat me, then you sure as heck can't beat those rogues.

She was right. She had gone through my pack with such ease it made me want to cringe. My pack as weak. And our numbers were many yet few compared to the rogues. Who knew how many rogues there were out there. We needed to get out of this forest. I needed to get home.

I'm going to go and check the house to see if there's any rogues left. If the coast is clear then ill come back and get you. Otherwise, stay put.

I'm coming with you. I sighed. There as no way in hades I was bringing Sage with me.

No.

Bite me. I'm going. I felt something brush up against me and my frowned furrowed deeper when I felt the sparks. Couldn't she ever do what I say?

We both navigated through the darkness until we found the back wall. I had the others lift it up carefully while Sage and I rolled under it Into the arcade. I rolled right Into her but she didn't make a sound. Actually, even as we stood up and migrated towards the stairs not a single sound came from her. I had no idea where she was until I her move Into the light coming from upstairs. She stood there at the bottom of the stairs for what seemed like hours.

What are you doing? She looked over at me.

Listening. You never even think about moving in a suspected dangerous territory unless there's more than a 70% chance that the coast is clear. You listen for sounds, feel for movement, smell something out of place. Then, you move with extreme caution. Follow my lead.

She lifted her right foot and placed it on the third step before stepping up. She continued by putting her left foot to the very edge of the wall of the step above before stepping up and balancing on one leg. She waited for me before taking a new step. It was like watching a spy movie. I accidentally put my foot off a little too far and the wood creaked loudly. I now understood what she was doing. Sage had memorized how to step up the stairs without making any noise.

Shed observed the stairs. The STAIRS. it made me wonder what else shed observed. Was she always watching? Observing her surroundings in case of emergencies. Where did she learn all this? Where did she even come from.