Roommates

You guys, Life if a freaking pain in the buttocks. Literally. My butt has not left this HARD WOOD chair unless I’ve had to pee and go to bed. School is TORCHURE! I actually wouldn’t mind doing this is I didn’t have to log In hours…..ugh. So I’m taking a break now.

I usually plan out my chapter before I right them, but I haven’t really had time to do that so I’m just going to wing this one. Wish me luck.

Dedicating this chapter to Tigeress64.   She fanned me a while back and helped me meet my goal of 150 voters!!!!  Thanks you!!!(:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

                I wished it would snow. The world always seemed like a much more beautiful place when it was layered in the thick cloud of ice. I loved everything about winter. I loved how the air allowed my breath to become visible.  I loved making snowmen and dressing them up in scarves and topping them with hats. I loved sitting around the fire with the window open and drinking hot cocoa while my pack and I played a game of charades.

                I could never have my past back again, but that didn’t mean I couldn’t enjoy what was left of it. I could make new memories with the people I have come to know as my new family. I could come to this Cabin with everyone in the winter. I could go to school with them. Stay best friends with Aria and Keegan. Liam could grow up without all the responsibilities of male rogues. He could be free and so could I.

                Most importantly though, I could be with Ace. For the rest of my life. I could live out a long life with my mate.

                I bit my lip and smiled. I teased him a lot and it bugged him. But I’m just so annoyed that out of all the people to be mated with I had to be mated with a guy who didn’t believe in mates. Aria had filled me in on the details of his retarded lifestyle.

                I think I was going to have a little talk with Remi when she got here. She was coming up in a few hours and I had a few things I had to get done before her arrival.

Keegan and Ace were in a little fight right now so Ace was alone in his own room and Keegan had moved in with Jessica. Meaning, when Remi  finally got here, she’d be sharing a room with Ace. If he was going to date her, fine. But those two were not going to be sharing a room.

I needed to find Aria because I was kicking her out of room. I was going to be Remi’s roommate.

I walked up the flight of stairs to the second floor where everyone else’s rooms were. In my hand I was clutching a pair of jeans and a long sleeved shirt. Walking into Ace’s room I walked over and placed them underneath his bed.

Before I came in here though, I made sure to drown them in his disgusting cologne so that they smelled like him. I couldn’t have him picking up on my scent. I was gagging at the crap like smell. Yeah, I threw that bottle out the window. Good-bye.

I smiled and walked out of his room, off to find Aria.

Where are you? I sent through the mind link.

In the game room. Why?

I didn’t reply. The game room was on the first floor and I flew down the stairs. The whole bottom floor was the game room. There was a theater down there and an arcade. There was also a bar and a den with another fire pit. It’s also where all the fun board games we play.