20. Call

"No matter what you need to talk about I'll be there to listen."

•••

(I should've used the pic in my other chapters but oh well)

Avelyn

I have officially been living in my apartment for a full month and I've been so happy. I honestly don't even remember the last time I was this happy. Not even when I moved to New York for the first time. There was just something about Toronto that felt amazing.

Charlie was staying with me as well for the past two weeks. He had wrapped up his next album and conferences. So he decided to stay with me for a couple of weeks. It has been a comfortable and actually not awkward last two weeks. Like it's as if we were the only ones in the world, he's been so sweet and loving and just himself.

He really did take the whole not being jealous thing seriously. I even found him watching the video Shawn and I filmed for my YouTube and liked it. He didn't once get upset or look jealous, it was nice. Maybe he was finally allowing his jealousy to go away and just finally accepting that we are best friends. I think it also helped that in the video we told everyone how we were just friends and that I was in a amazing relationship.

We were currently laying down on my bed and watching IT. This was the twentieth time I watched it. The first time I watched it was late at night in my room around 11. Sounds perfect right? Well it didn't even matter because it was not scary. I actually found myself laughing way more than I should have.

But I still loved the movie so much I because of the amazing actors. The only other time I've loved a movie because of the acting rather than the horror is Scream. I love that franchise so much and this movie really comes close to it. I loved my precious beans in the Loser Club. Especially Richie, Eddie, and Bill.

Only really because they reminded me of my best friends. I was Richie, my best friend Jillian was Eddie and our other friend Allyssah was Bill. I loved them so much and the movie so I didn't mind watching it again.

"Do you know this whole movie by heart?" Charlie asked me.

I looked up at him because my head was on his chest, "Duh, I didn't get to watch it in theaters and missed out on so much. But when i did finally get to watch it, I was obsessed."

"Who's your favorite?" He asked.

"Duh Richie. Not to mention Finn Wolfhard is an amazing actor, I mean have you seen Stranger Things?" I asked.

He shook his head, "No but I seen a lot of people talk about it."

I sat up, "You haven't seen Stranger Things?"

"No why?" He asked.

"Oh my god, after this we are watching both seasons. I can't believe I'm dating a mouth breather." I joked.

He chuckled, "A What?"

"Oh nothing, shhh Richie is talking." I told him as I laid back down.

But I didn't get to stay comfortable because my phone was ringing. I groaned being upset that someone was going to divert my attention away from my small beans. I reached over and grabbed my phone off the dresser but I no longer felt upset.

"Hey want some popcorn?" I asked.

He nodded, "Sure."

I then answered the phone after getting out of bed and going out to the kitchen. I grabbed the popcorn bag from my pantry as I put the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey hope I'm not interrupting anything." I heard Shawn say.

"Well I mean you did take my attention away from my little babies from the Loser Club." I told him as I put the bag in the microwave.

I heard him chuckle, "Ah the new one I take it? What is it the one hundred and one time you've seen it?"

"Oh glad to know you pay attention but it's actually the twentieth time." I told him as I waited for the popcorn to be done.

"Are you kidding? Ever since I watched it I remembered you telling me the actor who plays Richie comes out in Stranger Things. So now when someone brings the show up I think of you." He told me.

It's crazy to know that I was literally just talking to Charlie about all of this. And he had no idea what I was talking about and I would have to explain to him. Then there's Shawn who literally sees things that will remind him of me and my obsession to these shows and movies.

I realized the longer I thought about this it was crossing dangerous territory. I shook my thoughts away and remembered he called me for a reason.

"Yeah so what's up? What's wrong?" I asked.

"I just missed you and wanted to check up on you. I wanted to give you and Charlie space as well since he doesn't live here and gets busy from time to time and deserve his time with his girlfriend." He told me.

"I miss you too and yeah thanks for that. We will definitely have to hangout soon and talk. I miss my best friend." I Whispered since the popcorn stopped popping.

Even with how great things were going with Charlie. How he hasn't been jealous and actually himself. I didn't want to be loud and let him know I left him there to talk to Shawn. I just didn't want to ruin things because I loved where Charlie and I were at.

"I miss you too, well I'll let you get back to Richie and the Loser Club oh and Charlie too. Have fun quoting the whole movie." Shawn said with a laugh.

"Okay goodnight best friend." I said.

"Goodnight best friend." He said back.

I then ended the call before grabbing the bag of popcorn and back into my room. Charlie was falling asleep since it was late at night. I sighed kind of upset he fell asleep on me but I was too happy to be watching IT to care. I started to have late night thoughts that I didn't want to be thinking about.

Especially when they involved him.

Authors Note//
Hehe not only is this a really late update but it's a birthday update!
I've officially been 18 for an hour hahaha
But have a spooky safe happy Halloween my babes
Let me know what you think
Until Next Time Peace Lovelies✌🏼💚