34. LA

"Being here with you is better than being alone and sick."

•••

Avelyn

A few days after Shawn sent me that box full of stuff to get better I finally got back to myself. I had never been so relieved to be able to breathe through my nose and not feel my eyes itch every ten seconds.

I had been able to film a video and got to explain why I didn't film for the past few days. I also got to do a deep cleaning of my apartment. I also got to go grocery shopping and just get back on track with my life. I even started to workout, I mean a whole week and a half of being sick just really inspired me to be more healthy.

I also had happened to have a meeting in Los Angeles so that means I'd be seeing Shawn soon. I was so happy and excited because we actually haven't seen each other for about three weeks. He's just been focused on another album and things for next tour and just a bunch of interviews and performances.

I was so happy for him and I'm definitely not a clingy girlfriend who needs to be around their boyfriend twenty-four seven. But then again we do either text, call, or even FaceTime everyday. When I was sick I only ever texted or called him because I felt too gross to be seen on camera.

But now that I was back to my normal self I was able to travel. So I just arrived at the airport and sat on a chair waiting to board my plane.

"Mmhmm I'm sure you are tired, I mean you posted a picture of yourself at the studio at like four in the morning. What were you trying to do? Got those SM4 bags under your eyes?" I laughed as I looked out the big windows that showed the planes.

I loved flying, I was always fascinated of taking pictures of the sky. Have been for years, I just found the sky like a art canvas. Every minute and every hour the sky looks like a new canvas every time. And with flying I wasn't looking up anymore but looking down on a whole new view point. A whole new camera lens.

"Well it sure is nice having you back to your normal self. I sure have missed your jokes." Shawn joked.

"I'm glad to be back." I told him.

"Well when do you think you'll be here?" He asked.

It was about 6:45 in the morning and I was so tired. I tried to start being a morning person but truth was, I wasn't. If I could I would sleep right now I would.

"Uh maybe around twelve or so depends on the traffic." I joked which followed by his laughter.

"Oh I'm sure there will be a huge traffic in the sky." Shawn said.

I smiled and was about to say something but my flight was just announced that it was boarding. I sighed hating to hang up and stop talking to him. But also excited since that means I'm going to get to see him soon.

"Hey I gotta go, I'm going to be boarding now. So I'll be seeing you really soon." I told him as I got up and collected my bags.

"Perfect, I'll see you soon darling." Shawn told me sweetly. I couldn't wait to see that million dollar smile of his.

"See you soon." I said before I ended the call.

I put my phone in my pocket before getting in line to board. Once I was through and in my seat, which happened to be a window seat I was officially happy. Happy to be in the air and on my way to see Shawn and everyone. To just be healthy and able to go out without feeling gross.