36. Whisper

"Whisper challenge."

•••

Avelyn

Shawn and I spent a few days together in between our schedule. I'd be here in California for two more days. Shawn would be staying for another three days. So I would arrive in Toronto a day before he does though this time he was going to be home for a while.

We were going to go out to dinner with the rest of the team but it was a good three hours. So while we waited I convinced Shawn to do another video with me.

"Come on this thing is going to take forever if you keep messing with your hair. I swear you're worse than me." I said loud enough for Shawn to hear from the living room of the hotel.

A few minutes later Shawn appeared from the room. He looked good but that was expected. I'm waiting for the day he doesn't and I will find it...one of these days. He wore that shirt from my concert that I loved so much and the usual black jeans.

"Okay I'm ready." Shawn said as he sat down next to me.

"You look good all the time I don't see why you need to take an hour to get ready." I told him with a smile.

"It wasn't an hour you're being so dramatic." He told me.

I shook my head before getting up and turning on the camera. We had to rearrange the way the hotel in order to get a good back drop and angle, along with the lighting. I sat back down and looked at him.

"Okay ready?" I asked him.

He nodded, "Always."

"Hi guys welcome back to my Channel, if you don't know who I am, my name is Avelyn Winter. And here I am with Shawn." I said towards the camera.

"I feel like I'm always on here, maybe it should be a shared channel." Shawn said but he had a smirk on his face.

I rolled my eyes, "Ha Ha you're so funny."

We both ended up laughing but stopped to continue my video. Though I know later we would just end up laughing even more.

"Anyways so we are here today with a challenge video! It's a very common and kind of old but nonetheless still fun," I said excitedly, "We are going to be doing the whisper challenge!"

"Yeah it's the only time where I won't be hearing Avelyn talk." Shawn joked.

My jaw dropped and I looked over at him, "Oh that's gold coming from the guy who is constantly on my radio everywhere I go!"

"Guys just know we are completely joking. We are not actually fighting or rude to each other outside of social media." Shawn said and I nodded in agreement.

"Okay shall we continue with the challenge?" I asked.

Shawn nodded, "So who's going first?"

I shrugged, "Uh which ever you want to do first because you're the guest."

"Uh I guess I'll be the one whispering first." He told me.