37. Interview

"Questions, questions, oh and more questions."

•••

Avelyn

"Avelyn come on we are going to be late." I heard Shawn say as I finished running my fingers through my curls.

We were not going to be late Shawn was just being dramatic. We were going to be headed to another radio interview. It was for Shawn but I was going as well since I leave tonight back home.

I finished up getting ready and grabbed my bag. I walked out of the room and into the hotel room's living area. Shawn sat on the couch on his phone looking attractive as ever. He looked up and smiled when he seen me.

"You look gorgeous." Shawn said as he got up and walked over to me.

He took my right hand in his and spun me around, "Wow stunning."

"You're such a cheese ball." I told him as he let go of my hand.

We then heard a knock on the hotel door, "Okay lovebirds we really gotta go!" Geoff yelled.

"Yeah Mendes quit wasting our time." I said as if it was his fault.

We then walked out of the hotel room and met Geoff. He just had a smirk on his face when we both got out. God know what he thought we were doing so inevitably I felt heat rise to my cheeks. Shawn just shook his head before Geoff started laughing.

We all had headed down to the lobby and lucky for our tight schedule there were no fans waiting. The van pulled up and we got in before it took us to the radio station. Shawn had control of the music so he didn't put any of his songs on. Though I knew when we get to the radio station they'll be playing his songs.

We finally arrived at the building and we were rushed inside for there were a ton of fans outside. Shawn would meet them after the interview but right now we're running on time. We were led up to the room and seen everyone.

"Welcome Shawn and who are you?" The radio host asked.

"This is Avelyn, my girlfriend." Shawn told him.

I reached over and shook his hand, "Hi it's nice to meet you."

"Likewise, Wow Mendes I didn't know you had a girlfriend. She does look familiar maybe I have seen her on your Instagram and just forgot." He told Shawn.

Shawn laughed, "Yeah well we've been dating for a couple months so I don't blame you."

"Well now that you're here I have a whole new idea. Do you want to be on the radio as well, like as a couple? Or are you too uncomfortable?" He asked me.

I looked over at Shawn, "Um I just came to watch I don't need to be on the radio. I feel like I'm intruding."

"I don't mind." Shawn told me.

I nodded and then looked over at the host, "Okay sure."

"Great!" He told us before they got us seats and our microphones ready.

"Okay we are back and we have some special guests. We have our dear friend Shawn Mendes in the station and his lovely girlfriend Avelyn." He announces when the music ended.